SWEET TEA

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Retrospect

OK, it's not our family photo, 
but I'm sure you get the idea.

Some family gatherings go better than others.
This year's Thanksgiving was "Norman Rockwell perfect". My daughter, Amy, (Land of Fluff) threw-down a wonderful meal.  She has 3 children, a husband, an overnight guest, and worked the day before and after Thanksgiving, so this was no easy feat.  She is AMAZING!

We had some extra time to enjoy our 3 Granddolls while we were there.  We all went to a movie and also did some shopping and enjoyed some dinners "out".  Those girls give me such a rush!!  It seems like the whole world is a little "rosier" when I get to spend time with them!

I've been looking forward to sharing some photos of our fun, but, alas (how often does one get to use that word?!) I left my camera in Tulsa.  So I'll be delayed in sharing my photos.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Yesterday was Mister and Lil' Mama's b-day.  It was a travel day so we have put off their birthday celebration til today.  Lots to do, so I'm outta here.

POUF!


8 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving and have a fun party today!

Nonnie said...

It's a wonderful life!!!!! And a special weekend to remember. Your daughter really is amazing to produce a meal like you described in the midst of so many other things she had going on. Good job. (And Happy Birthday wishes to Mister and your daughter.)

Aloha Acres said...

Happy (late) Thanksgiving.

yaya said...

Sounds fun and I wish you did have pics to share! Your daughter sounds like a super woman..reminds my of my Mom when we were young. She worked and did everything for the holidays. You must have taught her right! Happy Thanksgiving!

nancygrayce said...

What a great Thanksgiving and I'm looking forward to pics! Happy birthday to the Mister and lil Mama!!

Jeanie said...

Great picture to use to illustrate your perfect Thanksgiving. Kudos to your daughter for pulling it off with so much else going on.
Happy birthday to Mister and Lil' Mama.

Sush said...

OH to be young again! Sounds like your daughter learned from the master! Happy birthday to all and can't wait to see your pics!

Linda said...

You are so cute and I am happy to hear you are enjoying the holidays!!
I, too, love that word - 'alas!'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...