SWEET TEA

Sunday, February 10, 2013

"puffy" skin?

Geez, I was in front of my TV,
ready to watch the Grammy's
then I got this memo -


"Thong-type costumes are problematic. Please avoid exposing bare, fleshy under-curves of the buttocks and buttock crack. Bare sides or under-curvature of the breasts is also problematic. . [.the genital region must be] "adequately covered so that there is no visibly 'puffy' bare skin exposure" and "sheer, see-through clothing that could possibly expose female breast nipples,".


Is this better?

Given there is no wardrobe "mal-function", I always enjoy the bizarre, and sometimes skimpy clothes the celebs wear to the Grammys.  Just sayin'. . .

I'm thinking you probably disagree with me.
Which is absolutely alright - we can still be friends!




9 comments:

Linda said...

I was torn between the Grammy's and Downton Abbey. DA won out......

Anonymous said...

I was surprised when I heard them say this too but I must say by the look of a few of the out fits, they didn't pay much attention! Must keep our puffy bits covered!! Did you ever think it would come to this, lol!!!!It always makes me laugh when the celebs are shocked when someone takes a photo of them exiting a car showing bare puffy bits, but if they kept their knickers on they wouldn't have a problem would they!

Sweet Tea said...

Oh LOL!!
You're absolutely right - if we kept our knickers on we'd certainly have fewer thongs to worry about,
And we'd catch cold less often!!

marejohn said...

OH my goodness! *laughing* *crying* *snorting* well mostly because the truth can affect me like that sometimes! Yes indeedy, waaaay fewer things to worry about if the knickers were left on!

Nonnie said...

You are tooooo funny. Downton Abbey would have been my choice, hands down. Instead, with Miss Kate here, we watched the puffy parts of Peppa Pig from Nick Jr. ;-)

Sandra said...

I already watched Downton Abbey in England, so haven't been watching this one on PBS. But I also don't enjoy Grammy and all those awards either LOL

Sweet Tea said...

Peppa Pig sounds like a Winner! I don't yet know Peppa but am sure I will learn about her soon!
What did we do when all we had for our kids was Sesame Street qnd Mr. Rogers?!

yaya said...

I hardly ever watch award shows and never can stand to sit through a whole night of it...unless Hugh Jackman is involved! But he rarely shows any puffy skin..dang it.

Jan said...

Why doesn't anyone comment on the 'male-function' style of wearing your pants 2 inches below your bu#* crack?! I don't recognize half the Grammy nominees but I watch for the costume Walk of Fame. -- Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...