SWEET TEA

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weekend Peek-a-Boo.

THE WEEKEND IN MY WORLD -


O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A
wedding for our nephew
and his pretty bride.



Just had to show you the groom's cake.
What would you expect from a family 
of Oklahoma Sooner fans?!
Let the record show I did not eat any wedding cake!
I was a very good girl.



FUN with the Granddolls!                                           
Oh-How-I-Love-These-Girls!                                        

This lovely Granddoll and I happily share the
same birthday!  
                             

Of course one cannot have a birthday
without a birthday cake!
YES, I succumbed to this
yummy cake, but only
one piece!

* * * * * * * * *
ANNOUNCING . . .
The winner of myBirthday Give-Away
IS


Shawn Felkins
HANDSOME'S WIFE
from the blog
"Just Livin', Lovin' and Laughin'"

So, Handsome's Wife please send me your
address so I can get this card in the 
                         
  mail to you soon,
you can email me @  
bunkodeb @aol.com       Congratulations for being the
Happy Birthday Give-Away Winner!    
                                                                                                                                 


17 comments:

Shelly said...

GOsh, those cakes look gorgeous! As do your grandolls!

Cheri said...

What a fantastic picture of you and your grandolls and thank you for scumming to a piece of your B-day cake...it looked yummy. Shhh I had a piece living vicariously through you.

Anonymous said...

congrats to the lucky winner, what beautiful wedding photo, you look so cute with your grand daughters and the grand that shares your B day is a beauty, just like her gram!

Jeanie said...

I would have had to have a bit of both of those cakes.....the first one because I graduated from OU, and the 2nd on because, well, because it just looks so yummy.
Great pic of you and your beautiful girls.

Parsley said...

I'm an Okie but not a Sooner fan. SHOCKER, I know. Looks like a lovely wedding. Hope you had a great bday.

nancygrayce said...

That's a great groom's cake! Believe it or not my husband has an employee who owns huskees....she had her husband's grooms cake made into a life size replica of that dog. It was very um....different? Gruesome but beautiful.

You and your grands are gorgeous!!! That is a great picture of you with them. Framer for sure!

You look great!

My Mind's Eye said...

What beautiful cakes!! I'm in awe of your will power to only admire the first one!! I hope you had a nice slice of # 2.

Congrats to the winner of your Amazon card!!
Hugs Madi and Mom

karen said...

Looks like you had some lovely days surrounded by pretty girls and lots of cake! I'm a little bit jealous.

Handsome's wife said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't even believe that I won. This made my day!
Woo Hoo!!

Nonnie said...

So you did some of my favorite things this weekend. Went to Oklahoma, a wedding, ate cake, celebrated birthdays, and spent time with your family! You and your granddolls - beautiful! You done good!

NanaDiana said...

Happy Birthday and what a beautiful wedding Cute groom's cake, too. Blessings- xo Diana

Linda said...

We can tell you had a ball celebrating!!! Those cakes look so good!

My daughter Amber shares a birthday with HER Grandma! Actually Amber was conceived in San Fransisco where we were with my newly married mother. So I would - and still DO - tell people Amber was conceived on my mother's honeymoon and born on her birthday!!

KTW said...

Beautiful grandbabies! :) And how cool to share a birthday with one of them.

That birthday cake would be entirely too tempting to refuse! WOW! Looks totally yummy! :)

And congrats to the winner! :)

Susie said...

What a bunch of pretty girls. I love the red hair:):) You are being good aren't you? xo, Susie

yaya said...

Are groom's cakes something new or something old making a big come back in the cake industry? That one looks very yummy, but not as yummy as your birthday cake! Your Grandkiddos are beautiful and that's such a nice pic with all of you.

Joy Tilton said...

I missed your birthday :( sorry, happy belated. Love the cakes, I wouldn't have been able to just have one piece cause I'm a baaaad girl! The grooms cake looked fabulous, was that candy all around? I like the idea of two cakes at a wedding, the groom almost always chooses chocolate, my favorite!

Bobbie said...

Cake is my biggest weakness... my! that cake looks good!! I'm glad you had a nice birthday. And, you were a very good girl. Good for you!! YOu look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...