SWEET TEA

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Special Friends

My good friend took me out for a Birthday Lunch,
and look at this handsome guy we met up with!
He flirted with us so we agreed to have
our picture made with him.
(We're easy that way.)

There is no such thing as dieting when
celebrating one's birthday.
"Right?"

My how I love me a BIG present!

and what's a birthday without
a silly card?

Look what I got!!
Isn't this beautiful???!!!
I LOVE sunflowers, they make me happy.
I'm gonna put it somewhere
I can see it every day.

But do you know what makes
me even happier than sunflowers do?
A good friend who remembers
and celebrates my special day
with me!

Thank you, Girlfriend!!
*special friends are a blessing*



12 comments:

Kay G. said...

Friends are the best!
Many happy returns of the day!
Love,
Kay

Mari said...

What a fun lunch! Those chips look yummy and I love that sunflower jar!

Jeanie said...

Good friends and their thoughtfulness make even getting a year older not so bad. I'm glad you had such a good day.

Bobbie said...

Gosh, you look gorgeous! I'm glad you had a great day!!

My Mind's Eye said...

What a fine way to celebrate your very special day. ABSOLUTELY NO B-day food has calories!! Looks like a good time was had by all.
Hugs madi and Mom

NanaDiana said...

What a fun celebration and I LOVE your biscotti jar. It looks like you had a wonderful time- xo Diana

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

What a lovely day! That jar is so sunshiny and will be a wonderful reminder over the years of the blessing of good friends. Many happy returns!

Robin said...

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday!!!! You are very blessed to have such great friends! LOVE the jar!!

Shelly said...

Sounds like your birthday was wonderful! I love that biscotti jar, too~

Nonnie said...

Sounds like you have had a great birthday! I like the biscotti jar, and I really like your haircut. You look terrific.

karen said...

Glad you day was so nice! Love your biscotti canister - sunflowers always remind me of my daughter, and that's a good thing!

acorn hollow said...

A belated happy birthday! I too am an august Birthday.
love the jar it is good to have friends

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...