SWEET TEA

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Break. As in taking one.

It's been great fun answering your questions for me.  I hope I haven't left anyone out!  This post wraps up the final questions.

Mari and Susan asked about Princess, our 17 year old daughter.  She is a Senior this year (homeschool) and her plans for after graduation are still "up in the air" circling somewhere.  Still nothing definite yet.

And, the final question (from Say What?), "How did you handle, 'Sorry. We don't have any Sweet Tea?', while visiting NYC last May?  It was simple, "I drank Margaritas!"  Just teasing!!  I actually drank bottled tea while we were there.

Thank you to each of you for playing along by asking your questions.  This was a special birthday treat!

* * * * * * * * * * *
NOW,
* I.AM.GOING.TO.TAKE.A.BLOGGY.BREAK. *

I'm not sure how long I'm gonna be away from the keyboard, but please don't forget me while I'm resting my brain.  Sometimes a girl just needs a little R&R to clear the cobwebs, ya know?!




21 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care and have a relaxing break!

CalamityJr said...

Enjoy your time away, but don't forget about us! We'll be here, waiting for you to share your love and humor again.

NanaDiana said...

Enjoy your R&R! You have been a busy gal- xo Diana

Marsha Young said...

Sweet Tea,
Enjoy your break. Your posts and comments have brought a lot of smiles and good thoughts to many of us.

So rest and smile to yourself for awhile. Blessings to you - Marsha

Mari said...

Thanks for all the answers! Enjoy your break.

Shelly said...

Have a good one- we will miss you!

Chatty Crone said...

Enjoy your break and think some more post ideas! love, sandie

D. Jean Quarles said...

Absolutely understand. Revive and return. We'll be watching for you.

yaya said...

Enjoy the rest, the break and I'm sure when you return many fun things will have happened and I'll be here to read all about it!

nancygrayce said...

Have a good break, just don't stay away too long! :)

Nonnie said...

Have a great time whatever you do. It's always a good idea to take a little break for refreshment every now and then. Blessings.

Bobbie said...

Enjoy! I'm about to take one of these myself as I head to the beach.

Tammy said...

Have a good break, everyone needs one and I'll look forward to reading up on your life when you return. Hugs!!

karen said...

Have a good break - sometimes I think I need to take one too - I think it would freshen my outlook! Hope you're back soon.

Joy Tilton said...

Enjoy your break and we'll be here when you get back!

My Mind's Eye said...

Have a good break and drink lots of Sweet Tea
Hugs Madi and Mom

Jill said...

Enjoy your break!

Blessings,
Jill

Unknown said...

Enjoy! We've had to back off blogging a wee bit this summer also ... business has been really good.

Now anytime you want company .. margarita-me is available! :)

TTFN ~
Have a beautiful holiday weekend ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Wouldn't you know, right when I stop by ....you take a break....I,will just have to browse your past posts for now...enjoy!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Take care....and I will be missing you.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I have given you an award. I hope you will stop by and grab it when you return.
http://stillmagnolias.blogspot.com/2012/09/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-unite.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...