SWEET TEA

Friday, July 13, 2012

Yipee!





Do you get the idea that I'm a happy girl today?
Well you would be right.

I have a friend who is a brand new Blogger.
She has a heart the size of Texas,
and that just happens to be where
she lives. I've known her since high school,

(please don't hold that against her)
and I know that you are gonna love her
as much as I do!


Please go visit and make her feel welcome
here in Blogland.
You know how fun it is to know someone
is reading your words, so join me
in FOLLOWING her @


BTW,  "THIS"  post of hers would melt a cold heart in January.  Just sayin. . .

Thanks Girls for making her feel welcome!





12 comments:

Shelly said...

I'll be headed over there!

Nonnie said...

Only a girlfriend full of Sweet Tea could and would serve up such a sweet welcome!! Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

will do!!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Sweetie...
So happy to pop over and see all the brightness and celebrating going on over here. Yipppeeee. A new friend? Well you know how I love new friends. I will pop over and welcome your new friend, Country Wings style of course.

Hope you are well sweet one, and surviving this horrible heat that has hit us all this year. The desert is almost unbearable these days.

Have a glorious weekend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

My Mind's Eye said...

Happy Friday the 13th...
I had a little incident with my morning coffee wanting to be on my capris rather than in my mouth..good news is my capris were thick jean materail and no burns. Amazing how far a little spilled coffee can go.
hugs C
I went to visit your friend too

Jill of All Trades said...

Wonderful...I'll go visit!

Chatty Crone said...

I'll go check her out. sandie

Melanie said...

Visited your friend, she has a nice blog! Can't wait to read more!!

Rick Watson said...

I just went over to start following your friend.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

On my way over. Thanks for the invite.

Jill said...

Always great to meet new bloggers! I'll head over to say hi!

Blessings,
Jill

momof3girls said...

I went by & said hi, thanks for letting me know that she is blogging now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...