SWEET TEA

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Busted in the Bayou



After being accident-free for years,
my husband has managed to dent
the front bumper of his truck
(small Fender-Bender) 


AND



bust out my tail light and put
paint scratches on the back fender
of my vehicle.
(As we were leaving our friends
house last night he backed
into their mailbox!!)



ALL.THIS.IN.ONE.WEEK.
  *sniff *sniff  
Don't know why car incidents seem
to happen in doubles with us. 
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Yes.  I must admit to doing something
similar several years ago (but that's
another story and I'm sure you wouldn't
find it interesting.)  On the rare
occasion that it is discussed we refer
to it as my "crime spree".


The moral to this story?
If you see us coming -
Get.Out.Of.Our.Way.

8 comments:

Parsley said...

Sorry to hear this but thanks for the warning to watch out for you! LOL

Mary said...

Oh...my! My Oldest backed into 2 vehicles in 2 weeks.

Unknown said...

When it rains...well, you know the rest of the story:) Glad you are okay.

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Well, shoot! So sorry you have to deal with this, but I know we've ALL had our share of fender benders! Don't let it get you down!!

KTW said...

NOOOOOO! How upsetting for you! :( That really stinks. Perhaps you should park the vehicle for a few days and just sit at home. Might be safer. ;)

Kimmy said...

LOL! I'll remember that!

Sorry for the "boo boo" though. I understand. In my car, I managed to get rear-ended twice and backed into once all in a short period of time. I felt like I had "HIT ME" plastered on my car. One guy took off as I sped after him while I had 911 on the phone. The dispatch lady told me not to chase him and I told her that I wasn't gonna let him get away with it.....and I didn't!!!! lol He probably took off cause he was in a company truck. DUH!
Glad you guys are okay!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Glad it was a small fender bender...my ex husband backed into our best friends brand new car one night....twice...while backing my aunts Gran Torino out of our driveway. Twice mind you...duh...did you not feel yourself hitting something???? He did 4500.00 damage to a car less than an hour old.

momof3girls said...

oh no!!!I doubt he has the excuse of being to short to see behind him though!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...