SWEET TEA

Tuesday, March 16, 2010


This has been great fun participating
in the Spring Fling
Spring Gift Exchange.

Here are my goodies -

"THE" BOX!
sent to me from April.  Her blog is


"DREAM"
This is a beautiful piece of wall art
by Jennifer Blakeley.
All of her photographs are objects
found in their natural surrounding
that are un-staged.
I.LOVE.THIS.




Scrapbook/Journal
We'll use this when we take our Summer
vacation to Chicago via a train.
This will be the perfect way
to document our trip!!


Polka Dot Notecards
I LOVE all things polka dot
and she managed to find these
great note cards for me!!



She had absolutely no way of knowing
that Reese's PB Cups are my
FAVORITE Candy!
I have hidden them and no one
in the house knows I have them.
After everyone goes to bed I
s.n.e.a.k.
to my secret stash
and enjoy MY candy.
"April didn't say I had to share."
THANK YOU APRIL!!



16 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the greatest!!! I loved them all. Good for you for hiding your chocolate.

What sweet gifts.

SusanD said...

Oh how nice. I love the "Dream" picture. I've ridden that same train to Chicago. It's a fun trip. You'll stop at a town near me. :)Enjoy your gifts. Blessings, SusanD

Unknown said...

Lucky you! This sounds like fun!

KTW said...

Lucky you! What great gifts in your swap. I have some terrific friends on a private board we started years ago and we do seasonal swaps. They're always so much fun! :)

Debbie said...

Great gifts! And kudos to you for having the foresight to hide those Reeces!

Mama Thompson said...

What a fun box...glad you hid your treats...my little one got to mine too fast:)

Lynette said...

What a great swap - love all your goodies!!

Can't wait to get mine up tonight!!

Good idea to hide the candy stash though! My girl was out of town, which meant I had all the candy for me!!

Mom24 said...

Very fun. I'm happy for you.

Thank you for your kind comments today. You made me cry. Rough day, but it's always nice to know there are people out there who understand and who are kind.

Kimmy said...

That is wonderful!!!! How fun too! I love the Dream photo! What an awesome was to display art. Beautiful! Gifts are always fun to receive.

Blondie's Journal said...

LOVE all of your goodies. I also loved being in the Spring Fling!! Your dream sign is very cool and I like the journal. I didn't get any candy so I guess mt partner knew I didn't need any! lol!!

I hope you have a great time in Chicago, this is where I live. It is gorgeous in the summer. Be sure to go to Navy Pier and Millenium Park.

Have a great week! :-)

xoxo
Janie

Megan Gunyan said...

Mmmm.....I love me some Reese's! I have to hide those, too! The spring fling was so fun! I had a great time seeing what other participants did for each other. I LOVE the Dream picture as well! Have a great train ride! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Lori said...

Wow! What great gifts you recieved... Thanks for playing with me!

momof3girls said...

to cute!! love her artwork!!, and the chocolate!!! (In my book you can never go wrong with chocolate!)

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

There's such a thrill with having a box delivered with your name on it! Love all your fun goodies!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

How cool. I loved all your gifts..and secretly coveted a few of them.

April @ Adventures and Gadgets said...

I'm glad you like your goodies! It was FuN being your "Spring Fling" swap partner! My goodies are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! I'm showing them off on my blog tonight. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...