SWEET TEA

Monday, February 16, 2009

One of Us is a Spy.

. . . and it's ME!!

Princess and her BFF wanted to meet two of their guy friends at the movie theater today (no school today). She is 14 and I allow it "occasionally". I planned to go see a movie myself, while she was with her friends, but, "alas and woe-is-me" I couldn't get movie times to jive. . .So to avoid an argument and to also spare myself from the "I'm too old to have my Mom tag along" speel, I simply put on a dark brown sweater, that would blend with the dark of the theater and when the lights went down I ducked into the same theater and watched the same movie they were watching. . .I snuck out just before the credit rolled and went to the car and after she text me to come & get them, I waited an appropriate amount of time, then pulled up to the designated place to pick them up.
They don't have a clue!!

I AM SOOOOOOOO GOOD!

14 comments:

Jen said...

Haha...that was good!

Unknown said...

So...how was it? Did YOU watch the movie???

Anonymous said...

Yes I was going to ask the same time, was the movie any good?

I am going to ask you too, do you have any information on Avery Island and that part of Louisiana? If so, could you please email me with your thoughts, comments, opinions etc? I would so appreciate it.

And BTW I am sorry your V-Day was a 3, mine wasnt too much better, but we must move on, there's always next year to reach for at least a 5 maybe?

Jenners said...

Ooooh I love it! I'll have to remember this when my son gets older ... I'll start getting my disguise ready now! That was so funny! I loved it!

queenbee4 said...

You are my freaking HERO!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

A miraculous thing occ'd this morning..I logged on and your blog was updating in my reader, my follower widget AND on Blog Stalkers Unite! YAY! It's about time you got your space and we were able to hear you!!

Gladys said...

I have no problem with that. I also have no problem with sneaking into the theater and squeezing into the seat directly behind offspring and their friends. It makes for interesting dinner conversation later. ;)

Unknown said...

Thats just how a good Mother rolls!

Jill of All Trades said...

Oh you're good, real good!

Kimmy said...

That's Awesome!!!! LOL I can totally see me doing that when my daughter get's to be that age.

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

You are my idol.

DeeBee said...

I bet it felt good to be sneaky! How fun.

Anonymous said...

You are a sneaky one! I hope you enjoyed the movie in the process!

Angela Tolsma said...

that is FABULOUS!!! What movie did you see??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...