SWEET TEA

Monday, June 13, 2016

A Hangover in the midst of it all.

Finally, I was able to get Mister "inspired" to do the needed work on our deck.  (insert "Hallelujah chorus here)
And just in the nick of time.
Look at these temps!
I love it!  Summer has arrived, whether the calendar says so or not.

The deck turned out nicely.
I love spending time out here, just wish the mosquitoes would go far away, but that's a subject for another day.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 Just had to share this with you -
Murphy has a "hangover".
Updated definition of Hangover: When your rump won't quite fit onto your blanket you have a "Hangover".

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

See this?

I put it together all by myself!!
Please hold your applause.
Now when the younger granddolls visit they will have something fun to do outside.  Win/Win.
Hope it doesn't come all "undone" the first time it's ridden.

Summer is my very favorite time of the year.
I can't imagine a world without Summer.

What's your thought when the big ol' sun is shining brightly?
___   Summer, I love it!
  ___  Fall, come quickly!


10 comments:

Linda said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww on the weather, I do not miss the south...except the food, smiles. Murphy looks plum happy, smiles. Good job on the bike. Have a beautiful day and again, ewwwwww on the weather/summer. smiles

Linda said...

Congratulations on the bike! and on getting hubby to get something done....that's a hard job for me to accomplish. I'd like it a little warmer ere....but not that warm.

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

Wow those temps wouldn't work well with my fair skin!! Oh my, now THAT'S summer!!

Cheri said...

Good job on the bike and I am sure they will love it. Summer...no...Fall...yes, sorry Debbie, but I can hardly take when the temps get up past 80...hard to do anything outside then.

Murphy is so cute.

Linda said...

Good JOB!!!! I would be hard put to get a bike together!!
I suspected you had a play on words when I read HANGOVER!!!!
No, summer is my LEAST favorite season!! I am counting down to fall!

Nonnie said...

I am enjoying summer right now (since it is still spring) but am dreading the really bad Texas summer. Maybe it will be mild. I will endure and not rush Fall. But I will be glad when it does arrive.

Jan said...

I'm afraid I'll be more than ready for fall when it gets here to north central Texas. It's only June and the humidity is already so bad that even though the high today was 91, the heat index was 105!

gin said...

Summer is my favorite!! Love your deck and tell Murphy it's ok to have a hangover. I like the way you think about entertaining those grands. I do the same.

Bobbie said...

Haha! I love Murphy's hangover ;-) Summer is great, as long as i don't have to be out doing any exercise whatsoever in the blistering heat. If I can find shade and a good book, I'm good. Glad to see you enjoying yours!!

yaya said...

I enjoy the thought of Summer during our cold Winters. I enjoy our Summers when it's not super humid! It's flying by us and soon Fall will be here. I used to say that I preferred Fall over all the seasons but I must be getting old because Summer is slowly winning my heart over! This weekend is our big balloonfest here in Ashland. Hopefully it will be good weather for the hot air balloons and all the festivities that are in our small town. I know I'll be blogging about it! I don't think I could take those hot days you have going out there, but you seem to enjoy it so have a good week ahead and have a wonderful July 4th!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...