SWEET TEA

Sunday, May 15, 2016

SURPRISE!!


Sometimes life brings little surprises.

Sometimes life brings big surprises.

Then sometimes life brings
BIG honkin', knock-you-on-your-butt
surprises...

It's true!
(Would HK and Lady GaGa lie?)

Little MaMa and Mr. Hubby
will be presenting us with a new grandbaby
for Christmas!

I admit I had to sit down when I got this surprise news.  Little Mama's health is quite fragile and tho this wasn't in their original plans, God has seen fit to bless them with yet another sweet baby, and who are we to not be thrilled with such a precious gift?!  Soooo, yet again, Bloggy friends, we are off and running with a very high-risk pregnancy.  

I'm lovin' me some Ephesians 3:20
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...

Grandbaby #6!





12 comments:

Nonnie said...

God has every one of you in His care! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

wo,, congratulations,, wonderful news!!! thats going to be one busy little mama!!

Susie said...

Wishing everyone well...kind of scary. I will keep all of you in my prayers. Bless you, xoxo, Susie

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

Congratulations!!!! Wonderful news indeed!!! I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers! Xo

yaya said...

Happy News to you! Congrats to that lovely couple and many prayers being sent their way for all to go smooth. Those girls as so adorable!

Bobbie said...

Well, congratulations are in order! Prayers for a smooth, uneventful pregnancy and healthy birth.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

What a cute reveal idea....love it! Praying for the expectant parents...and the grands.

Debbie said...

Congratulations! Best kind of surprise. My daughter too has had 3 high risk pregnancy's and the Lord has brought safely through them all. Praying all goes well for her too. Soo exciting!

Linda said...

Prayers for you and yours!!! It is an adventure!!! Congratulations! And a bit of condolence as I know you are worried. I have been there with my Amber and that whole quad pregnancy thing. It's not easy but I know you will be a source of encouragement and support. My prayers are with you all!!!

Jill said...

Congratulations to you and your family! Will be keeping her in my prayers for a healthy, uneventful pregnancy :-) Enjoy your day!

Blessings,
Jill

gin said...

Congratulations !! Prayers for a healthy pregnancy for mama and baby.

Christine said...

I'm enjoying this post (came over from blog, Marsha Young).
I've been walking around and around and around, our home waiting for grandchild #7 to be born. No signs yet.

CONGRATULATIONS on #6!
I pray that she will stay healthy and baby, too!
What a cute announcement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...