SWEET TEA

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

50 Shades of Grey, etc

Maybe it's a good thing I have lots to think about these days ie a wedding in 11 days and a move to another state very soon.  Mental diversions can be good. We've had almost a solid 2 weeks of rain (today was an exception) and rain is predicted for the next 6 days.  If you're still buried in snow I know you have no sympathy, but we're just a few steps short of needing an ark.  "50 Shades of Grey" means weather to me - nothing else.  Nothing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Some of you have asked where we're moving.  Let's see if you can figure it out.  "__________________ where the wind comes sweeping down the plain, and the waving wheat can sure smell sweet when the wind comes right behind the rain..."

Nuff said about that for now.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Happy! Happy News!
Our 4 typed pages of "To Do List" for the wedding is getting smaller and is now down to just the things that can't be done until the last few days before the wedding...Only 11 more days!







16 comments:

Jill of All Trades said...

Yeah, I know, I know where you be a movin'!

Linda said...

Hmmm.....(giggles)--I hear ya on the grey...really I do. Blessings

NanaDiana said...

I think I see an Okie in your future! Good job on the wedding list and lets hope you have sunshine soon. xo Diana

Jeanie said...

A-YIP-I-O-EE-AY....You'll be doin' fine.
Glad the wedding planning is going well.

Barbara said...

My high school musical. Bless your heart. So much to do, so little time to do it.

Nonnie said...

Hey! I was a little disappointed. I thought you were going to tell us 50 things about a very close relative of yours!!
OK!!
Glad the wedding plans are going well.

Susie said...

Don't forget to take some nice deep breathes....do over do and relax. I am wishing you the very best. Remember we are here for you to talk with. Bless you, xoxo,Susie

Susie said...

Yikes, I meant that to say do NOT over do..sorry hehehe Susie

Bobbie said...

Haha! I always love your posts. Glad all is going well for the wedding. Hey. What wedding? Gosh, I've been away for too long...

Nel said...

Maybe you can breathe once the wedding in over. Do you have any time before moving?

Wild Oregonian said...

I do have sympathy for you! Enduring weeks on end of unpleasant weather can take its toll on a body.
I am excited for the wedding and can't wait to see you all!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Oklahoma...where the wind comes sweeping down the plain. How exciting. A move and a wedding. Take time to relax....and we want to see pictures of the new digs and the wedding.

yaya said...

I'm hearing "Oklahoma" in that blank! Enjoy the wedding and I know all will go well. I also hope that rain, rain goes away and comes back after moving day!

Joanna Jenkins said...

How exciting. The wedding is almost here!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Have a fantastic time!
xo jj

Annesphamily said...

A wedding and a move! You are one busy lady and I am adding you to my prayer list so you will know I am prying and thinking about you. Breathe and it is going to all work out beautifully. Hugs, Anne

Anonymous said...

my blog that was stolen, In My dreams I see, is listed on your blog list,, its not mine, the person who took it uses it to sell stuff, its not mine anymore,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...