SWEET TEA

Monday, June 2, 2014

The day that Wuz.

June 1, Sunday
(Photo journaling the first day of each month.)

Lil' Mama, HK, and AF boyfriend
who helped get HK ready for church.
(First time boyfriend has gone
to church with us.)

"OK Mister, it's time to shut the computer
down and head for church."


Church



Pretty little courtyard
at church.

Mexican Food - it's what's for lunch!


After the family was home from church
I went back out to do a little shopping.

Mister had rented this movie.
I sat down for a bit to watch.
Good movie choice.

"Someone" wanted my Sonic drink.

Then there was baking to do.

Dishes were done.
And it was time for BED!!
(haven't used that old bundt pan
in years). When I hear the words "bundt cake" 
I always think of the movie, 
"My Big Fat Greek Wedding".  
Loved that movie and they're making a sequel now!

That's my day - June 1, 2014.
Pictures aren't perfect, but neither am I.
I think it will be fun to look back over the year to see how I spent the first day of each month.  If you did this please let me know so I can be sure to visit you.

What did you do Sunday?



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea!!!Boyfriend, looks to fit in quite well!!!

Susie said...

Looks like a good busy day. Blessings to all,xoxo,Susie

Susie said...

Looks like a good busy day. Blessings to all,xoxo,Susie

NanaDiana said...

What a fun thing to do. That is a great idea, Deb. I am liking the new AF boyfriend! He looks like a keeper to me---time will tell! xo Diana

Aloha Acres said...

You accomplished a lot. After church I'm usually only good for a nap. :)

Linda said...

I guess that's the way I journal every day....
Loved seeing your and yours as the day progressed. I saw Monuments Men and it was really good! A sequel to My Big Fat Greek Wedding??? I can't wait!!! I think about that movie and Bundt too!!!

Marissa said...

What a fun thing to do.
looked like my typical Sunday Church, restaurant,and shopping.
maybe I will make a post on July 1st.
If I remember..

Jeanie said...

I meant to do this after seeing yours last month....oh well. It looks like you had a good day to start the month of June. Those "normal" days are pretty precious.

Mari said...

I enjoyed your 1st day photos. Looks like a good day at your place. I have the very same bundt pan and it has scratches in the same place.:)
I ended up doing a 1st day post too.

Nonnie said...

I think that looks to be a very pleasant day. So happy for Lil Mama and the AF man and glad he went to church. I use my Bundt pan quite often. It's been around for a long time.
Very nice pics of your Sunday. Our Sunday was also a very good and memorable day.

Margie said...

A nice day.
Adorable shot of 'the little one'

Mary said...

The courtyard is beautiful! Boyfriend & Lil Mama make a very cute couple!
CH wanted to watch that movie over the weekend, but we were both too lazy to drive to the Redbox, & I didn't want to spend the $ for On Demand!

Tracy said...

You can't go wrong with a bundt cake, right? :)

(Just visiting via First Day.)

Marlo said...

Happy First Day! I just LOVE your cover picture. The first thing I thought was "Will that actually work?!" I will most likely be trying it! Have a great June!

Marlo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...