SWEET TEA

Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1, 2014

I'm joining with another bloggy friend with the idea of photo journalling the first day of each month.  The photos (with no words) are to tell the story of what my day was all about.  I love this idea but found the concept much more difficult than I had thought it would be which is why I have words with my photos.  Perhaps next month I'll do a better job.


Putting on my face.

Off I go. . .
to pick up my shopping buddy
to do what else?  Shop!

Can you find my buddy?

So many purses - so little time.

Can you read the name on the advertisement card?
"Miranda Lambert".
Who knew she made shoes when she wasn't singing?

Lunch at Panda Express.
First time we had eaten there.
Yummy!

We drank a lot while we shopped.
*wink

Found a few goodies we simply
had to have.

Two new beach towels . . .

a purse and some earrings.

Home to cook a lousy dinner.

Clean up.

Daughter wasn't feeling well.

HK "read" a book to me.
Isn't she brilliant?
Not only does she read, but she reads upside down!

Lil' Mama had bought a new chair for HK - a 
"Time Out" chair.
HK loved it!
(that will change)

Mister and my Mom managed to elude the camera
but they were here too.

So ends my day of photo journalling.
Good night all!

10 comments:

Linda said...

I recognize those colored plates in the sink!!! The quads have them! Aren't they great?? Hard to do 'wordless.' I've tried it. I usually put on my pictures - take a break and then go back and add my 'words.'
Blog posting can take up quite a bit of time. Especially if you have to run each pic through a photo shop - in order to put 'Linda's Life Journal' on each one that has the quads in it!
Great post! I liked it!!

Aloha Acres said...

We have a Panda Express here. We love it!

... and the purse!? I want!

Mari said...

After reading your post yesterday, I did this too. I didn't see the part about no words, so mine has words too.
Looks like you had a fun day!

Jeanie said...

I like this idea and it looks like you had a good first day of May. I think a few words with the pics are a good idea.
Great purse!

White Lace and Promises said...

I'm glad I found you through Mari at My Little Corner. I'm from the South and proud of it. I understand caregiving. It's hard but you will not regret it. Enjoy that grandbaby. I wish mine were as close. I love the photos. Sweet baby girl!

NanaDiana said...

What fun to do that. Loved you day. Ummm...remember to turn the Time Out chair to face the wall-otherwise it is too much cuteness to look at that little sad face. lol

Miss Dishywoo said...

Pretty beach towels - and I LOVE your new purse. I am a purse lover so I always notice them and yours is so great for summer. Also noticed your Hamburger Helper. Confession: I actually like Hamburger Helper. If I knew how, I would have typed that in tiny print so my secret wouldn't be so out there for everyone to see. I wish my town had a Panda Express. When you mentioned doing this "record your day" post, I thought it sounded like fun. I will try to do June's.

yaya said...

I like text with pics best! The shopping day looks fun and delish...even the hamburger helper! Shhhh..Don't tell my family HH is lousy. I've convinced them it's made a comeback and now it's organic! Love your new purse too!

bj said...

Sounds like a great day to moi......:)

Anonymous said...

I love it when our friends o photo journals, its a fun way to see into each others days, I hope your daughter is better, and that you are all well and happy,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...