SWEET TEA

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Had a bout of gas.


Oh yeah, I.Got.Gas.
It's the only way I can make
myself stay in the dental chair.
Even the mask looks a little wonkie.
I'm smiling so you know I was flyin' high
in the land of nitrous oxide, which is aka
laughing gas, fly-to-the-moon, happy, happy,
I wish I could sit here longer, air
.

"Peace on earth and goodwill to all men, women and animals."  Love.This.Gas.

I also love the fact that I don't have to go to the dentist again for 6 more months!

10 comments:

Susie said...

I don't do the gas at my dentist...I always ask for the hammer.LOL. So funny how happy you are.Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Mari said...

I've never used gas, but I'm not a fan of the dentist. Maybe it's time to try it!

NanaDiana said...

Oh My Gosh- I would be more afraid of the gas. lol Happy Happy For You! xo Diana

karen said...

Congrats for making it through another six months!

Jeanie said...

I love the nitrous, but I am not too fond of the "hangover" I usually have after I've had it.

Unknown said...

Surely this is a site well worth seeing.

Aloha Acres said...

You are too flippin' cute! :)

yaya said...

Is that a gas induced selfie? I remember when I took one of my boys when they were little to the grocery store after getting some gas...he was quite the comedian! Hope you have a great, gasless weekend!

Linda said...

Too funny!!! I've never had the gas but think I would LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...