SWEET TEA

Monday, March 31, 2014

A,B,C, D, or E?

Last week a package arrived at out house - a SURPRISE!

Look what was inside!!

A Ladybug Swimsuit!
(not the baby, Silly!)

Is this not the cutest swimsuit you've ever seen?
I think she could wear this every day and I'd never tire of seeing it.  Thank you to one of my special friends - "you know who you are".

* * * * * * * * * 
Today was a glorious Spring day.  I was inside all day playing "catch up" around the house so it seems I sorta' wasted this beautiful weather, but sometimes "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do" and this was one of those days.  The weather man promises more beautiful weather with a few showers sprinkled in throughout the week. 

 "April showers. . ."
a.  hide the sun.
b.  help me sleep.
c.  make the yard muddy.
d.  mean winter is over.
e.  all the above

Which answer did you choose?


10 comments:

yaya said...

The suit is super cute! The baby is too! I chose C...our yard is already a mud pie waiting to happen and April showers will add to it..however, if it means warmer temps and no more snow, I'm OK with it!

Bobbie said...

How adorable!! Cutest lady bug I've ever laid eyes on!

Mean winter is over. (gosh I have to do something about my memory... I forget what letter it was. I think D?)

Mari said...

I choose D! Rain beats snow any day!
I love the swim suit.

NanaDiana said...

Cute, cute suit! I choose C! Mud all over the place. xo Diana

Wild Oregonian said...

Awww! I love the swimsuit!
And B- rain helps me sleep!

Miss Dishywoo said...

B - love to sleep with the sound of rain. The swimsuit is absolutely adorable. I know it's been said a million times, but the clothing being made for little girls is just too cute.

Aloha Acres said...

How cute is that lady bug!? :)

Susie said...

Cute little swimsuit and baby. I chose "D"...Hate the mud. Hope you are enjoying your day, xoxo,Susie

Jeanie said...

How fun to get that cute swim suit as a surprise. She totally rocks it.
I would choose all of the above, and hope that our April showers are rain, not snow.

MunirGhiasuddin said...

Cute suit for a cute girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...