SWEET TEA

Saturday, March 30, 2013

"Prep" day.


Since we live a great distance from our family we have grown accustomed to spending Easter alone.  That fact makes this year EXTRA special since my Mom is here with us.  It is also EXTRA special because it is Haylee Kate's first Easter.

Today was "prep" day.
I planned lots of activities that Mom could participate in since she loves being active.  And, don't tell her, but I even managed to snap some photos while she was "working" (and not looking).





Haylee Kate was our Supervisor.

Not everyone was eager to help
with the prep work.

Today it poured  rain, then the sky cleared and the sun came out.  I find it symbolic and a reminder of why we celebrate this bittersweet holiday.  I'm so very happy the story does not end on Friday, but instead on the happiest of days, "Resurrection Sunday"!.  I hope you all have a blessed, happy Easter, Bloggy friends.
~Sweet Tea




7 comments:

Nonnie said...

Awwww. Sweetness in every way. Happy Resurrection Day to your family, too.

Mari said...

Happy Easter! I love the pictures of your mom at work.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have a lovely Easter and how wonderful to have your Mom with you.
God Bless....

Tammy said...

Have a Happy Easter and enjoy having your Mom and your new Granddoll there to celebrate. Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

such beautiful photos, everything that Easter should be, family! Happy Easter to you!

My Mind's Eye said...

Happy Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family...Madi and I send you lots of bunny hugs
Madi and Mom

yaya said...

What sweet pics of your Mom! Haylee is a cutie and I'm sure your Mom is loving spending this holiday with you. Have a great day and Happy Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...