SWEET TEA

Thursday, March 28, 2013

"Feel Good Day"


I cleaned house yesterday and it felt really good to wake up to everything in it's place this morning.  The lawn care folks also came by yesterday and worked for two solid hours to get the yard into shape.  It felt really good to wake up and see the yard, minus all the Spring weeds today.  The sun hung in a clear blue sky, and it felt really good to see it's glow.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I also talked with our 3 Oklahoma Granddolls today.
Those girls simply "rock my world"!
So good to hear their sweet voices!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * 

BTW, Lil' Mama took Haylee Kate to the doctor for a weight check on Monday.  HK had gained 6 oz in four days!!  Whoppee!  She is doing very well!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Let the record show this was a
"Feel Good Day"!

What made you "feel good" today?
Yep.  I really want to know!

10 comments:

acorn hollow said...

I too have a clean house but there is still snow on the ground so I would to see the spring weeds;-)
sounds like your sweet grand baby is doing great.
Cathy

Mari said...

I'm like Acorn hollow - doing some cleaning, but there's plenty of snow out there yet.
Hooray and HK's weight gain!

Jeanie said...

You are amazing to do a full house cleaning along with helping with baby care.
It's great to hear about the weight gain for little Haylee Kate. If she keeps that up she won't be little for very long.

Skoots1moM said...

great day for you...
coffee/talking with girlfriends tonight made me happier
:)

yaya said...

Hanging out with my Son and his family has brought a big smile to my face! Looking forward to seeing the ocean tomorrow...another smile day I'm sure! Have a wonderful Easter!

karen said...

Awesome news! You're going to have a fun Easter with your new little Easter treat!

Rhona said...

Sounds like a wonderful day :) Our temps are still below average though we did get up to about 2C yesterday. Today (Friday) I'm looking forward to a visit from blogfriends from Arizona who are over in the UK for a short holiday. I've been baking and cooking ready for their arrival x

Anonymous said...

well that a wonderful feel good day, great news about the baby! Happy Easter to you!

Tammy said...

It's so nice to have everything clean and fresh and in order. From the house to the lawn and then to have a chat with the granddolls, well that makes the day complete!! Hugs.

Mary said...

I love the feeling of a clean house! So glad HK is doing well.
What made me happy today? Not having school, & being able to enjoy a couple of cups of coffee while watching a movie with YS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...