SWEET TEA

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ladybug Girl's Get-Away!!

 Roll call.
Everyone was present and accounted for.

Our group, called "The Ladybugs" met online @ iVillage many years ago.
The following states were represented this year:
Louisiana, Alabama, Illinois, Georgia, Delaware,
and even Montreal, Canada!
Each year we gather at a new location to enjoy
great fun and the wonderful friendships
within this special group of unlikely friends!!


A Queen was crowned.


All hell  hail the Queen!
*giggle


A "real" Ladybug blessed us with
her presence!


Reporting the News at CNN.


Tiara Night,
when everyone is a Princess.


Look who I ran into while shopping
at The Atlantic Station!!


Party Night!
Name withheld to protect the
innocent  characters


We were all gifted with some great
"Ladybug" socks.
Hmmm.  Looks like someone has
infiltrated our ranks.


Me, "rockin' the socks"!

My roomie and I at the well-known Atlanta
tea room, Mary Mac's.  Jo, the official
"Greeter & Back-Rubber" (her title)
welcomed us!

Fun at the Georgia Aquarium!

The only thing I don't like about our annual
girl's get-together
is saying, "Goodbye"!

We only get to see each other once each year,
but we stay connected via phone, email, and FB.

* * * * * * * * *
I can't tell you how much good this little get-away
did for me.  I feel totally rested, refreshed
and ready for a great year!

I hope you all have wonderful friends like this in your life!












11 comments:

Terra said...

You are all Princesses I can see, except for your Queen, of course.
Did you stay in a hotel? It looks like too much fun for just one day.
Fabulous socks, I have lots of fun socks.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like you ladies have way too much fun!

Chatty Crone said...

You came to Atlanta and did not call me? Be still my heart. I know those two places well.

I know you had a great time - I can see that - but . . .

Oh well.

You have a nice group of friends there - glad you had a nice southern time!

karen said...

How wonderful that you do this every year! It really does refresh you, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

you all look so happy! What a wonderful example at how blog friends become real in the flesh friends, this was so nice to see, great bunch of gals and you must have had a ball! Love the socks!!

nancygrayce said...

Oh, what fun! I must say I may be a bit jealous! Looks like it was a great time and you surely needed that!

Teresa said...

How special to have friends that you can buddy with and be silly. LOVE, LOVE IT.

Jeanie said...

I had heard there was a bit of a "storm" down that way....now I know what it was caused by. It looks like it was great fun and just what you needed.

marejohn said...

Oh WOW! I DREAM of getting together with my online friends and never thought it could really happen! I see that it TOTALLY can!
Thanks for that (and for the fun post!)
Mare

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

This is wonderful! It looks like you all had such a fun, uplifting time :)

Mary said...

That looks like so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...