SWEET TEA

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Maybe Baby.


I think the heat has gotten to me.
The A/C repairman is here now!
Woo Hoo!


Perhaps he didn't arrive soon enough
'cause I am going to have my hair cut
this afternoon and this is what I'm 
wanting, except just a little below 
chin length,  minus the long 
straggly stuff a shorter version.

I'm wondering if my beautician can do this.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
This would be quite a change for me.
My hair is thick and I thought this would 
be easier to style (?) and much quicker
to dry.  OR  maybe the heat has fried my
brain and I will be remorseful tomorrow.

There will be a follow-up photo tomorrow.
Edited to add:  Not going blonde,
just the hairstyle only.
* * * * * * * * * * 
I continue to have trouble with the spacing between lines for this blog.  It looks fine in the preview but shows up with extra spaces when I "publish". 
Got any ideas on how to correct this?


13 comments:

Joyce said...

Hair grows : )

No clue on the extra lines...I will ask my daughter. She's my go-to I.T. department.

Linda said...

Short is ALWAYS better - in MY humble opinion! It can always grow! I have fine hair and have always wanted thick luxurious hair - Amber has some really GREAT tresses!!

Can't wait to see the pics! One really hot summer I told my hairdresser - "I need something that looks good WET!"

Shelly said...

Love the do- can't wait to see how it will look on you!

Sunny Simple Life said...

That is so cute. Are you going to go that blonde?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your ac man's there, can't wait to see the new photos!1 I'm trying to decide what to do about my hair, I like to keep a little length in the winter, its dang cold here so, I get it cut shorter in early summer, I wish I could go blond but I'm to chicken,

Unknown said...

Dying to see the new do! You are gorgeous ...

AC men are valuable commodities in the summer. Glad yours is there.

TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

karen said...

I've been eyeing the same haircut, only keeping the long stuff. Still undecided, but I think my hair is too wavy and I'd be a slave to the flat iron. So cute though - I'm anxious to see how yours turns out.
Our A/C guy is my cousin. He gets a good dinner when he comes to help us out - love him!
Good luck with your hair - I've actually toyed with going a little blonde too, but so far haven't. It would disguise gray a little better.

Susie said...

That's a cute hair cut. I need one myself. Just hate taking time to go get it done. Hope it turns out nice for you. Smiles, Susie

Jill said...

Can't wait to see your new hairdo! :-) Definitely cooler for summer!
Have a great night!

Blessings,
Jill

NanaDiana said...

I am looking forward to your new hair do pictures.

As far as the spacing when I see your blog it looks like you have cut and pasted your sentences on here and they are kind of "crooked"...you know like you cut them out with scissors and they weren't exactly perfectly cut. Don't know HOW to fix it though- xo Diana

acorn hollow said...

I am going for a hair cut tomorrow.
I have had it with the friz.
no clue on the lines.
Cathy

Marsha Young said...

Hope the hair cut turns out just like you want it.

I wish I DID know how to fix those extra lines - because I keep having the same problem. :)

Jill of All Trades said...

Very cute. I wish I could do something like that...hey wait, maybe I could...

Not a clue about the DS. Good luck with that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...