SWEET TEA

Friday, April 27, 2012

"IT" Revealed.

                     What Good Sports you are               
for all your "creative" guesses
about "IT"!
Here is how the guesses have panned out:

Hand Mixer           3 vote
Alarm Clark         1 vote
Coffee Maker        4 vote
Alarm Clock           1 vote  
  Birthday Card        2 vote 
    Hair/blower/Dryer      3 vote       
      Reading Glasses      1 vote      
    
Many great guesses,
but alas, they are all
WRONG.

This is "IT",
The Canon S95
I read lots of reviews about
lots of cameras and soon came
to realize that no one likes everything
on any one camera.  Then, it began
to get confusing.  A decision needed to be
made, and this is what I choose.

This will be my 4th camera in less than
four years
(*blush).I lost one.
I broke one.
The camera I got for Christmas this year
has photos on it which it refuses to upload
onto the computer.

I'm optimistically sure
this camera is gonna be
a camera I love.

(fingers-crossed for luck)


               

        


 

11 comments:

Mari said...

"It's" a good thing!

Bobbie said...

Good luck with 'it'!

marejohn said...

Good Luck! At one time that probably would have been a thought, but I have begun taking pictures with my phone almost exclusively (ya, I'm THAT person)
I love photography but life just kind of got in the way...
I hope you love your new camera, it always seems to take just a little bit to get really "friendly" with a new one..
Looking forward to many great pix!
M

Anonymous said...

ha, a camera!!!! Thats a good one too!ours takes an amazing pictures without the flash, easy to use as well, I have this one, it was an easter pressie,

Jeanie said...

I will be looking forward to hearing how you like it. I really need a new camera....and I'm more than willing to take someone else's advice about what to get.

*Reading Between the Lines* said...

Oh...
And a camera is sooooo important! At least @ my house.;~)
Hope the camera is a "fit" for you.
Take care,
Nancy

Just Stuff From a Boomer said...

Nope, wouldn't have guessed that. I feel naked without a camera so I can understand your need for one. I also feel betrayed if it doesn't work right. Hope this one is around for a while and we get to benefit from it.

Unknown said...

Exciting! It's been a long time since I've gotten a new camera. I have a Rebel XTi DSLR. I really like it! I need more lenses though! LOL Have fun trying IT out!

NanaDiana said...

Hey! You forgot I said COMPUTER!;>) lol I am not a very good camera person either- don't ask! Good luck! xo Diana

Joy Tilton said...

Well, I missed the guessing... I'm always late for the party! I've been thinking about a new camera, a smaller one but I hate to give up my big zoom lens. Change is hard for old people!

yaya said...

Duh..I should have guessed since I have 3 cameras that don't work, one old instamatic and my new one that I'm still trying to figure out how not to take blurry shots...Hope your new one is marvelous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...