SWEET TEA

Monday, October 31, 2011

Painting

Do you see Mister waiting for his working orders?

Me to him.
"It's simple.
Just do what I say and no one will get hurt."


Princess and Boudxy crawled into our bed
to watch the Painting   fiasco  Project begin . . .
(yes, she is texting.)


What a lovely mess our breakfast room
is with lots of the bedroom "stuff"
thrown in here.


Then there was lunch . . .


and a couple of rest breaks.


And of course a day in our house
would not be complete without some DRAMA.
***Princess' flat iron for her hair went out!!!!***

Me: "That sucks for you."
Mister (wearing his painting clothes)  got in the car
and drove her to Sally's to replace said hair appliance.

Really?
She's going to a Halloween party dressed
as a cat with ears & a tail, etc.
Do you really need good hair for that?

Hair mishap averted.

Oh yes, back to painting. . .

You've asked what color we're painting
our bedroom
and I have been quite mysterious.  *giggle

WHAT COLOR DO YOU THINK
WE'RE PAINTING IT?

LET THE GUESSING BEGIN!!
I promise to tell you tomorrow.

(if you happened to see me mention
this on FB please don't guess)


7 comments:

Relyn Lawson said...

I guess a dark, rich blue.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Rats - there were no paint splotches on his shoes. So no clues there.
- Joy

Mari said...

I can't imagine, but I'm patiently waiting to hear!

My Mind's Eye said...

LOL do what I say and you won't get hurt!! That is a good one followed closely by the hair appliance drama.
I think you are painting the bedroom a color in the peach/apricot/coral family...
Looking forward to the answer
Happy Meow-o-ween,
Madi and Mom

Kimmy said...

I agree with Madi and Mom. I'm envisioning something on the peachy orange side. Can't wait for you to reveal! But don't you just love it when these home projects spill out into the rest of the house? It seems to take us FOR. EVER. to get things back in their places after the project is done cause for some reason, we end up with less storage places to put the things cause we try and make it look tidier!

BTW...I'll take some fire with that Taco Bell...lol!

Sush said...

Yellow...lol I only say that because that is what we just painted our bedroom....have fun! Can't wait for the reveal...
hugs!

Rhona said...

I'll be different then and say a calm sage green. I always think how much I like that colour and how restful it is.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...