SWEET TEA

Friday, May 27, 2011

What's in a name? A lot.

A new restaurant opened in our town
last week.
We decided to give it a try.
Started with some
(disappointing) Nachos.
"Ho-Hum"

We were totally
surprised, shocked  & awed unprepared for these
Onion Rings.
The.Best.We've.Ever.Had.
In.Our.Entire.Life.

"Would we care for a drink?"
Why yes we would.


Can you read the sexy strange names
on this menu? *blush
"Got any Sweet Tea"?
Yes.  They did.

And.
Look at that wall.
Hmmmmm.

"What's the name of this place?"



OK.

"Now we get it!"

We'd never heard of
"Double D Grill & Bar".
Have you?

3 comments:

Mary said...

Hmmmm...and you had NO IDEA before y'all went in? Wait...whose idea was it to eat there? ;)

Kimmy said...

I'm with Mary! I guarantee it wouldn't have been my idea! lol

We have Hooter's out here but no Double D Ranch. Unfortunately, the first time we went to Hooter's, it was on my honeymoon :o/

Unknown said...

Think I'll pass...I might not "measure" up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...