SWEET TEA

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Dozen



You can join in the fun by stopping
HERE to link up.  Happy Easter all!


1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?

"Hussies"

2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?



3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
    Love to sleep to the sound of rain
    but come morning I need want Sunshine!

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?I would have a tatoo of my sweet Dog, Kramer' face,
'cause he makes me smile!



5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
     You've got to be kidding,
     with my Greek nose?
     Tatoo, for sure; a small Fleur De Les on my ankle would be good!!

6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
    Going to see my family in "O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A,
    Oklahoma. O.K."

7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?  Hummmm, This is a tough decision.
I'd probably need to eat 3 or 4 of
each kind before
I could make an

educated decisions.  Sure hope the
Easter Bunny remembers where
I live!!

8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
     Ooo-la-la. . .my very handsome house guest
      ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?

     

9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
     I don't read books, just Blogs (except for the Bible).

10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?

Gettin' these darn stockings to stay up!      


11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
      Not enough.

12. Which color makes you happiest?


"Or-ange you glad you asked?".Rachel Ray and I both have a "thang"
for ORANGE!!


      







 
 

13 comments:

Mom24 said...

I always love coming here. Thanks for the smiles. Especially on the cleaning. :)

Joyce said...

It's always fun reading your answers. I love #2 : )

Have a wonderful Easter in OK!

The Bookworm said...

My daughter would completely agree with you about the ice cream.

Mary said...

I look forward to reading your answers every Friday! LOL @ #1! So funny! Have a safe trip!

SusanD said...

You always crack.me.up! Have a safe trip to see the fam. Easter Blessings, SusanD

Unknown said...

Now how am I ever going to be able to eat another Peep after seeing that picture! Shame on you!

Robin Lambright said...

Loved the musical, hope you enjoy you trip to Oklahoma!

Thanks for the giggle!

Blessings
R

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

You are so funny! Oklahoma, great place, home of my daughter, son in law and 18 mo. old Grandson. Go there all the time! Easter blessings to you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have a nice Easter. You made me laugh! I want to read, buy books but sit here most of the day. Thank you for stopping over today.
I bought most of them on QVC, they often have great prices.

Kim said...

Oh my word, you had me laughing out loud!!! What a hoot. Thanks for the great photos...all were great but "getting these darn stockings to stay up" was the best :-)

KTW said...

You are always SO entertaining! And it often scares me how much we think alike! : )

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Loved the peep show...the pole dancing bunny sent me over the edge...and I had just begun to read. Have fun in OK...Have a wonderful Easter!

Jerralea said...

Crack me up! Especially "Hussies" which is a word I had never associated with Peeps ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...