SWEET TEA

Monday, March 29, 2010

a Friend

Weiner, Scrambled Eggs, Graham Crackers,
Potted Meat, Peanut Butter, Chicken Broth,
even Dog Food . . . What's a mother to do
when her sweet, sweet, "baby" of 15 years
refuses to eat.  He has not eaten a bite
since last Friday morning. (it's now Mon.
evening).

OK, I know his eye's make him look like he's
from the movie, "Village of the Damned".
(bad photographer - me)  And there are
those in my family who say that is a proper
description, but they would be wrong.


My poor little poochie had a stroke
on Friday and is very ill.
I'm hoping he's got
some more time
left to be my
friend.

Right now I'm loving my Vet and his sweet staff
who care, love, and tend to him
each time I take him in.

"Come on, Kramer, you can do it.
Eat for Mama."






13 comments:

Robin said...

I am so sorry! :o(

Poor baby....I hope he makes a quick and complete recovery!!

{{{HUGS}}}}

Robin

KTW said...

I am so very sorry. :( Hope he can make it through this and be your friend for many years to come.

Unknown said...

Come Kramer!! Eat some food sweet boy!!

nancygrayce said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! I hope he starts eating and has years left to be with you!

Gladys said...

I am so sorry. Come on Kramer EAT!

Kimmy said...

Awwww....I am so sorry!!! I hope he starts eating soon! Our pets are family and it's so hard to see them not feeling good.

*hugs*

Mc Allen said...

aww, Im sending you both big hugs. He looks precious, not the least bit onery ;) What a sweet boy! Here's to a super fast recovery!xoxo LA

Mary said...

I am so sorry about your baby. Hugs all around.

Unknown said...

Hope today is better for both of you. ((hugs))

Parsley said...

Oh no! I understand what you are going through and can tell you are doing all you know how to do for him.

Jill of All Trades said...

So sorry for the baby. It is so hard when this stuff happens. Hope he gets better soon.

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh no. I know this is so very hard and heart-rending. I am thinking of you.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Oh I am so sorry. :-( Hope things turn better. I know just how attached we can get to the four legged members of our family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...