SWEET TEA

Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I'm making a list
and checking it a bazillion times twice...
Fa-La-La-La-Laaaa
La-La-La-la
Yes, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our house.

Ye old Piggy Bank has seen better days.
We've had pizza
too many nights in a row.
And I need sleep.

It's not December?
You're kidding!!
Then it must be VACATION TIME!!
I've been BUSY trying to pack Princess for a church mission trip to Guatamala (they even have to take their own TP, along with "poo bags". I'm not kidding...Then later that SAME DAY hubby & I are off on our own fun, pampered, 7 day Polynesian soire' mission trip to Hawaii. Hey, Hawaiian folks love God too ya know.
I just wonder why sometimes it's so much darn work to arrange to have some fun.

I'm beat.
And I hate to fly, I can hardly wait!!
I simply wish there was a bridge to Hawaii.

6 comments:

Robin said...

Have a GREAT TRIP! I am officially jealous...but not of the flight!

{{HUGS}}

Robin :o)

Kat said...

Have a wonderful vacation! Why is it we need a vacation to recover from preparing for the vacation? Do you do the "clean the house from top to bottom in case something dreadful happens and perfect strangers might have to come in to your house and you wouldn't want them to thing we were pigs" thing too? Or am I just nuts, as DH swears whenever we get ready to go out of town?? Hope you have a great time. Kathy

chocdrop said...

Sounds like a great time. Can't wait to hear about it and see some great pics...

Anonymous said...

Have fun, fun, FUN!!!!

Dont think about us poor folks who are just sitting at home having to go to work while you are out frolicking in a tropical paradise!!!

:)

xinex said...

Have a fun and safe trip!..Christine

Debbie said...

Wow! Good for you. That sounds like a great trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...