SWEET TEA

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

As I See It

Isn't it a beauty?!
We've lived in our current house for 10 months and I finally got around to getting an electrician out to put another outlet into our garage so I can finally plug in the freezer!  Woo Hoo!  Big day here!

And, if it couldn't get any better (and it does),  I found 3 blooms on one of my tomato plants this morning!!

I saved the best till last!
This weekend we went to our little niece's Minnie Mouse birthday party.  She's a  whole two years old now.  "Linley", and her Mom and Dad were all dressed in Minnie Mouse tee shirts and her Mom had all sorts of Minnie Mouse party "stuff" to carry the party theme.  We've loved watching our 6'4" nephew morph into the sweetest, goo-goo-ga-ga Dad of his precious little daughter. Such good parents.

Sweet times.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
My blog isn't set up to allow me to respond to your comments, but please know I read them all and value you, my bloggy friends.  Perhaps I'll figure out how to re-work my blog to allow for that at a later date. 'cause so often I would like to "talk" with you.   Thank you so much for all your sweet words of encouragement on my previous post about my Mom.  You're the best!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 months can fly by,, that sounds like a perfectly wonderful birthday party

Susie said...

Sweet tea, you were the first one to leave me a comment when I began my blog...I'll never desert you.:):) I am hoping everything works out for you. Cute little birthday girl. I am amazed when I see my grandson hold his daughter...you know they love one another...it's great. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Nonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nonnie said...

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. It's so beautiful to see the men loving those kids. I am hoping for some tomatoes, too. Congratulations!

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

Your niece is simply adorable!!!!! And yay to you for the outlet in the garage - that's awesome! I love my garage freezer!! My tomatoes are still tiny sprouts but since we can't plant them out until late May I hope they will be a good size by then. Fingers crossed!!

Carol said...

The photo of your niece is precious! I am amazed that you have tomato blooms already as it has not been warm enough here to consider a garden. I hope to do some plants this weekend.

Linda said...

Just keep blogging and we keep reading!!! I love you, 'Sweet Tea,' and will always follow you and pray for you and root for you and think about you!!! We are buddies and that's what we do!!!

gin said...

I'm new to your blog and I'm enjoying reading thru it. I love Minnie Mouse birthdays, tomatoes, and house projects. So I feel like we are just alike in many ways. And awesome for you caring for your mom.

yaya said...

Sounds like a fun party! Parents today have much nicer and fun parties than I had when my kids were little...atleast it seems that way when I go to my Grandkiddo's parties! I can't believe you have tomatoes blooming..heck I won't even plant a tomato until May and won't get any tomatoes until July or August! Have a good weekend. I don't have my blog set up either for replies, I may have to try that too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...