SWEET TEA

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Clap, clap, clap out your crazies...

It seems the monstrous rains that have dealt many Louisiana families a real hardship, are over.  The sun is out and I swear you can hear flowers opening and grass turning green.

This wigelia shrub has been beautiful but I just got around to taling a photo after it had passed it's prime, BUT, it you'll look to the left you'll see some beautiful bright pink blooms.  Doesn't that tickle your insides a little?  Spring.

This is my view from the sofa.  *smile*. Remember those days?  It's busy.  It's messy,.  It's tiring.   But you and I know a secret that young parents don't - This is sweet.  This is "prime  time".  This is a time you'll always remember with a smile.

I'm enjoying playing Mom to these sweet girls, though I admit I'm tired by the end of the day.  Being YaYa is an easier role, for sure.

"Clap, clap, clap out your crazies.
Jump, Jump, jump out your jiggles
Stomp, stomp, stomp out your sillies...."

Such a cute little song we sing
And maybe a good mantra for me to take home with me when the time comes.

8 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- That is a big job-taking care of babies...but you are right- it is a happy time and passes way too soon. Blessings- xo Diana

Nonnie said...

Oh yes. Two that age takes loads of energy, so I feel your pain. I know you rest easier though being there to help.

Susie said...

Some times we just have to try to find a bit more energy when we are helping our kids with their kids. You are bonding with the little ones too. You are a good grandmother....and mommy. Blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

yaya said...

I always know why I had my kiddos when I was young after I babysit the Grands for a bit! Although mine are getting big enough to not need constant care and attention...and I miss those days as much as I miss the ones when their parents were little! Hope all is going good and your daughter is feeling better.

Linda said...

So you are Ya-Ya??? I think that is just adorable and perfect for you!!!
Thinking of your daughter and saying a prayer for her health....

Denise said...

prayers continue for your daughter.

Carol said...

I am mammaw to a beautiful little girl that will soon be a year old. I appreciate each memory and milestone.

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

Thinking of your daughter and praying her health is improving. Take care of you, too, Ya-Ya! Don't forget about that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...