SWEET TEA

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

On the Road

Last weekend was a wonderful time for a day trip.  We all loaded into the car (me, mister, my mom) and made the drive to Tulsa to see our oldest daughter and her family.  The highlight of the day was watching our middle granddoll play basketball.

I know nothing about sports, but I do know I love to see this sweet girl run up and down the court with her ponytail bobbing.  And I know just enough to know if she throws the ball up and it goes through the net it's a good thing.  I was so busy being impressed that I didn't take a single photo while we were there, so you'll just have to take my word for it - a great day!

A beautiful sunset guided us home at the end of the day.

* * * * * * * * *
Most of you know I'm a terrible traveler and grow quite bored & clautrophobic when I'm in the car beyond 20 minutes.  That's the explanation for the next photo.

I snapped this photo of the car seat because I thought it looked like a "hiney"!  LOL!!
Funny, huh?!
My family didn't think so either.
Hey, even a Grandmother can exhibit the 
humor of a 12 year old boy at times.

Forgive me!




9 comments:

Susie said...

You made me laugh..I loved your sunset photo, so much. Beautiful. We love our children don't we? Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Nonnie said...

You really are desperate in the car, aren't you? At least your drive isn't as far these days. I love sunsets and have probably hundreds of photos on my computer. I just can't resist taking pics of them.

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

ha ha you're silly!! The sunset photo was gorgeous!

Valerie Cottage Making Mommy said...

The sunset was pretty. I get tired of being in the car too. We live in the country and drive everywhere...it get's old.

Denise said...

thanks for making me smile

Haddock said...

Ha ha like that .... if she throws the ball up and it goes through the net it's a good thing.

What a way to follow a game :-)

For your claustrophobic feeling try sitting in the front and look straight ahead.

Karen Whittal said...

Sounds like an amazing day.

Carol said...

Sounds like fun!

visit website said...

Looks like you had a really great trip, though you don't like sitting in a car) As for me I love to travel by car.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...