SWEET TEA

Monday, November 16, 2015

Update

Some suspicious characters have been hanging around our house...

The trees have been so nervous that they shivered and dropped all their leaves.

It appears that Summer 2015 is now history
and Fall has definitely arrived.
Not everyone is thrilled by these events,
Our little micro preemie, Lady G, turned three months old today.  She is now weighing in at a hefty 7lbs 2 oz.  Lil' Mama sent me a video today which showed her rolling over.  Have I mentioned how amazing this sweet miracle baby is?  She's a visual reminder of God's power and love.

HK and Lady G

We made the drive to see them last week.
Pure joy to get our hands on these granddolls!
They are thriving.
Lil' Mama - not so much.
She's still battling the ecoli infection that has had her in its grip for the past eight months. It's actually turned VERY serious.  (I could go on and on and on with details, but I won't.)   I ended up spending the week there to give them some back-up help.  It was very difficult to leave and come home knowing how fragile things are there.  We're praying God will intervene and help her find her way to good medical help so she can regain her health.  These sweet baby girls need their Mama and her hubby needs his bride.




8 comments:

Linda said...

That is so scary! Prayers for your daughter! Been there and done that with mine!
Amber is just NOW getting back to pre quad pregnancy health and is still struggling with some issues that resulted from that pregnancy! I know you feel so helpless.....
Your little grand dolls are SO adorable!!!

Aloha Acres said...

Praying for your daughter. I am so sorry she's going through that.

acorn hollow said...

so sorry to hear your daughter is not well. Those babies are just darling.
Cathy

Cheri said...

Debbie,

Praying for your daughter and her family.

Susie said...

Your daughter is in my prayers. I love how precious the babies are. Blessings to all, xoxo,Susie

yaya said...

I'm so sorry your daughter is going through this awful illness. Many prayers going her way from me! That little girl is truly a miracle and a wonderful gift. Her and her sister are so beautiful! I hope all gets better soon and they can have a wonderful Christmas..the time of miracles! Take care and thanks for the update!

Nonnie said...

Those precious little girls! I am so sorry to hear all that your daughter is experiencing. Sharing the joy with you about that sweet miracle baby Lady G, but will continue in prayer for healing for Lil Mama. Bless her heart.

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

I will keep your daughter in my prayers....that precious little bundle needs her mama! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...