SWEET TEA

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Cacti

Day 6 of "Monster Cold and sinus infection

Kleenex.  Phone.  Remote control.
Drink.  Hot flash fan.



From the Bed to the Recliner
then back again.
*repeat for 6 days*

Mister is a Saint.
Forget anything I've ever said or implied that could be even the tiniest bit negative about him.  He is perfect. The man has lived in squalor for the past 6 days and brought in dinner (for 6) EVERY evening.  Never complained. Did I mention he was a Saint?


Time to "get off my cactus" and quit complaining.
I know.
I.Am.A.Horrible.Sick.Person.
I own it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


This is our resident "Tissue Thief".
She can grab tissue from a box
quicker than you can even think about saying 
"No No!"
She loves to carry a tissue around "blowing her nose" like all the rest of us!  So thankful she hasn't caught our nasty germs.

*I must add that I'm feeling better today.
Antibiotics have kicked in.  Like my Mama always says, "if you're well enough to complain then you're getting well". ;-)


13 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh gosh there is nothing worse than a cold and sinus infection. You just feel like crap and it takes forever to shake it. Glad the drugs are kicking in and hopefully you don't give it to your wonderful mister after all he's done. He sounds like a great guy. Hugs (from far away so I don't catch it, haha)

Anonymous said...

well its wonderful your husband is such a great guy, you have certainly had a rough time, but, that little cutie of a tissue taker is adorable,

Linda said...

oh dear....hope you are on the mend...
Cute funny post....
Love the fan for the hot flashes♥️
Take care....
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Jeanie said...

I hope your monster cold has turned into just a little gnome of a cold by now. So nice that Mister has been so helpful.

yaya said...

I do hope you're feeling better. My Momma always told us we only had 3 days to recover.."If Jesus could rise in 3 days, so can you!" Gotta love Mom! Get well!

Linda said...

I know how you feel!! This is Day #4 for me. I no longer have fever but I don't FEEL good!!! Tomorrow I will get up and 'pretend' to be well and get on with life! How did YOU get SIX days??? I am jealous!!

NanaDiana said...

Well, look at it this way. By the time the Holidays roll around all your winter crappy cold stuff will be long gone! Glad you are feeling better and hope baby girl doesn't get it- xo Diana

White Lace and Promises said...

So sorry! What a cutie there! I can see her doing that. Just made me smile:)

Susie said...

Bless your heart, you have not lost your sense of humor. I loved seeing the little one blowing her nose..so cute. That is sweet of your husband to bring dinner. sending get well wishes to you, xoxo,Susie

Nonnie said...

I hope you're feeling better today. Hope you're able to enjoy the wonderful meals that your Mister is bringing home for you. And the entertainment is pretty adorable.

Linda said...

Aweeeeeeee...praytell your feeling better...knocking on wood...we have had the sniffles, sneezes, but no real sickness..Blessings

Beth J said...

I must have caught your cold...from another state! I actually called in sick, haven't done that in years...colds are the worst.

Glad you are feeling better.

Karen Whittal said...

Have not blogged for a while, and now I know why i followed you, you make my laugh, I can picture the scene......... get well soon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...