SWEET TEA

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Face time.

On our trip back to Tulsa last weekend I had the rare opportunity to see my Bunko GF's.  I simply can't imagine my life without these girls in it.  We've been doin' life together for 25 years and each of them is special to me in a variety of ways.  "Oh the stories I could tell!", but I won't.  *smile*  Marriage, divorce, birth, cancer, moves, job changes, death, and every other challenge and celebration you can imagine. We've been though it all together. Nothin' better than spending "face time" with special friends!!

"And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see, the biggest gift would be from me
and the card attached would say,
Thank you for being a friend".
~Andrew Gold




9 comments:

Marsha Young said...

How BLESSED you are to have such good friends for such a long time!

Chatty Crone said...

Awe and Debbie I am so glad you have them and I am sure they are thrilled to have you!

NanaDiana said...

How fun....and The Golden Girls theme song serves you well- xo Diana

Susie said...

LOL ...Love that golden girl tune. I will be meeting up on monday with friends I went to school with...we have been trying to have brunch once a month for a year or more...it's working out fine. We girls, no matter how old we get need our lady friends. xoxo,Susie

Jeanie said...

You certainly have "golden" friendships with this group of ladies.

Nonnie said...

Gee, I always wonder why blogs don't have a "like" button. What a rich blessing to have friendships that continue no matter the time, the circumstances, or the distance.

Relyn Lawson said...

I just wanted to thank you so much for being a faithful bloggy friend. You come to my blog, read what I share and leave a kind comment. All when I have been almost nonexistent for over a month. Thank you, thank you. It means so much to me.

Mary said...

I honestly can't imagine having such good friends for so long!

Unknown said...

Special to have friends that long. One of mine died in 2011, the other we have been friends since 9th grade.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...