SWEET TEA

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Right Here. Right Now.

A once a week post of what I'm thinking about in regards to my faith.
I'm not a deep-thinker, nor a Bible scholar,
so you can be sure this "Sweet Tea" sippin' girl
is just thinking simple truths.

* * * * * * * * * * 


  1. Let HOPE keep us joy [filled].
  2. Be CONTENT TO WAIT [with things that are troublesome].
  3. PRAY [every time you you think about it & try to think about it often.]
I'm glad God cares not only about the hereafter, but about how we feel each and every day.  Glad that he cares enough to give us the secret to living a happy life, right now, in this very moment!
*That's what this verse says to me*

Thoughts or Observations?


12 comments:

Mary said...

Very wise words! (You know you're making me get an earworm with your post titles!)

Tammy said...

Very wise and true to live by. I say AMEN!! Big Hugs.

Susie said...

I try to keep God in my life every day. It's just good to know He does care. xoxo,Susie

Chatty Crone said...

I think you have it! sandie

Marsha Young said...

Right here-right now - I think that you have that verse nailed!

Mari said...

Good one for sure!

Jeanie said...

Simple truths, but very good ones to think about.

nancygrayce said...

Oh, how true! I'm trying to remember that on the hard days!!

yaya said...

That was the flavor of our Church service last Sunday...I agree totally! Sometimes it's hard to be patient when things are going down hill...and sometimes I feel like my prayers bounce off the ceiling..but hope is something I really do try to remember everyday and the other things seem to fall in place. (I'm glad God is patient with me..more than I am with Him at times!) Good thoughts for today!

NanaDiana said...

That is pretty much what it says to me, too! You don't have to be a Bible scholar to "get" God's word! xo Diana

Nonnie said...

Reminding ourselves of these simple truths keep us on track, don't they?

Linda said...

The very best way to live! It brings out the very best IN us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...