SWEET TEA

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Boudxy

"Can you find Boudxy?"

Our sweet Boudxy boy has had a rough time of things for the past couple of months.  Lots of things change when Great Grandma comes to stay, then two days later a new baby arrives.

Poor lil' Boudxy is needy.
We've all tried to give him extra attention, but there's no denying that he's feeling a bit neglected.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

All this, to tell you that Boudxy made his own excitement last weekend when he charged at a snake in the backyard.  YIKES!!  

The snake coiled and struck as Boudxy dodged, but kept going back to the snake again and again.  I yelled  and yelled and yelled and yelled , but Boudxy totally ignored me.  I called for help and Mister and a visiting friend came to help.  The darn snake slithered high up a tree as they persued him, but they were able to get him  down and "send him to snake heaven".

Talk about an Adrenaline rush!
I didn't know I had that much adrenaline in my body!!


Boudxy the Wonder Dog!


* disclaimer:  the snake photo is not mine.
We don't think the snake in our yard was poisonous (?), though it was approx 2 ft. long.







  

8 comments:

toko baju muslim murah said...

I love this post because it is very very interesting.Thanks you very much for shearing this article

Tammy said...

Holy doo doo, that would have scared me to death. I hate snakes and thankfully your little dog wasn't hurt or bit. He's a cutie!!

Nonnie said...

I am proud of Boudxy for his bravery, but would have been out there just as you were screaming my head off at him. So glad for you that your Mister was there to take care of that nasty creature. Scary. You sure have a lot of snake stories. I'm hoping I've told all mine.

nancygrayce said...

I hate, hate, hate snakes!! They make my skin crawl! Poor Boudxy.......I guess any attention will do.

Nonnie said...

Also, that is a very cute pic of him under the covers. How did you get him to pose? My Trudy will not lie on her back at all.

karen said...

Boudxy IS a wonder dog! So glad he wasn't hurt by the snake. Even though they're not poisonous, they can still bite! Brave little doggie...

Anonymous said...

Snake heaven, my $%#@! Those durn things oughta go somewhere else, haha!

Poor Boudxy. Yes, dogs do pout. I'm sure you'll give him some extra kisses, especially after he alerted you to that snake.

Better snakes than spiders. We have a lot of black widows.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I hate snakes. The only good one is a dead one as far as I am concerned. I think B earned some extra treats that day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...