SWEET TEA

Friday, January 18, 2013

"It's a _____________ Life"

Here's my computer and a favorite picture/poster on the wall right beside me.  It's so true, isn't it?  It IS a "wonderful" life.  It sounds cheesy, and if we're all keepin' it real we know there are MANY other adjectives that could go right alongside  the "wonderful" in this title: crazy, fun, mixed-up, messy, funny, alarming, scary, joyful, happy, stressful, etc. etc. Even though in blogland most of prefer to write about the wonderful side of life, there are the occasional times when things are not so wonderful.  Aren't we fortunate that the wonderful usually far outweighs the not-so-wonderful?!

So, what's your word for today?
Right beside "wonderful", what would you write?
Fill in the blank - just keep it "real".  OK?
"It's a beautiful, ___________ life."

12 comments:

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

Wonderful! I think my word could be "perfect" :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Glad to be alive and able life
Joy

Anonymous said...

magical!! Its a magical life!!
Take care Sweet Tea!!

Chatty Crone said...

And it's my life...

nancygrayce said...

Complicated

Marsha Young said...

it's a worthwhile life...

...most of the time...just sayin'

Mary said...

My creative juices just aren't flowing this morning! Good answers by everybody so far!

Shelly said...

BLESSED!

Tammy said...

I'd have to say "It's a wonderfully messy and very real life"

Unknown said...

So many words could be used to describe this world-

I would have to say bittersweet life. We lost our oldest son, Joshua, when he was 16. Before we lost him I would have said perfect world. Not so anymore.....

karen said...

Unpredictable!

yaya said...

It's a surprisingly wonderful life! That's one of my fav movies too and I have to say I'm very jealous of that cool poster!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...