SWEET TEA

Monday, November 5, 2012

Wish List

This week I wish for:

NYC to get more relief from their suffering.

Special Blessings for those who minister/help/donate to relieve the needs of those in NYC. 

The election to go smoothly.
(no hanging, dangling, or sagging "chads" AND a clearly decided Winner)

To make great progress with my Closet Cleaning project(s).

A little cooperation from Mister in regards to the Closet Cleaning projects.  This man-of-mine does not understand the word "purge".  He wants to hang on to "stuff" for-evah!  He saves bits of paper, old clothes, books, bits of paper, magazines, Coke bottle tops, news clippings, bits of paper, HUGE bits of paper, etc. etc.  I love this man.  His "stuff"?  Not so much.


To find out the gender of our Grandbaby!!
(scheduled to make an appearance in March)
Girl?  Boy? Or Watermelon?
We'll find out Thursday.

To eat all the cookies I want and not gain a single pound.

"You" to have a wonderful, productive week, with a little "silly" in the mix to make it fun and memorable.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
I'm not only "wishing" for these things
but asking for them in prayer.











19 comments:

Cheri said...

That will be exciting to find out the baby's gender and hope you spill the beans to all of us.

Is your husband related to mine? Only mine not only saves clothes (he will never fit into), paper but pieces of wood and old tools that no longer work. I think between you and me...if it wasn't for us we would be competing on Hoarders. LOL

Susie said...

Thanks for good wishes. I hope things go smoothly for you too. So ready for the election hub-bub to be over. Smiles, Susie

Robin Lambright said...

I am so ready for all the election "Stuff" to be over.

Congratulations on the new grand baby. Blessings for a little bundle of sweetness what ever the gender may turn out to be!

Blessings
R

Jeanie said...

I add my thanks to those who have helped the hurricane victims.
And,yes,the election needs to be over when it is over.

Anonymous said...

thats a pretty good list, learning whether a boy or girl is coming wow, tahts exciting, best wishes, good luck with cookie battle, I lose that one daily!!

Shelly said...

It's hard to get my man to want to part with "stuff", too. I have to kind of do it when he's not around.

Exciting to find out what this grandbaby will be!

Nonnie said...

May all your wishes come true. Some of your wishes are mine too.
Looking forward to hearing the news
about Baby and what to call him/her.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Here is hoping all your wishes come true.

Proverbs 31 Wannabe said...

Can't wait for the election to be over with and I also hope there are no complications with it. Also, exciting stuff to find out about the baby! And Hubby and I both tend to be packrats so I empathize with your Hubby. We need for one of us not to be that way so we can get rid of some things.

nancygrayce said...

May all your wishes come true! AND .....if you find those cookies, please send a batch to me!

karen said...

I echo all of your very worthy wishes, and I second the one about cookies. Have a good week yourself.

Mary said...

I can't wait for this election to be over, but I'm thankful for a day off! :)

Jill said...

So exciting waiting for the arrival of a new little one! Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Jill

NanaDiana said...

I see I am married to your husband's twin brother. I purged closets this morning and I am still not done- UGH- xo Diana

acorn hollow said...

oh it is so fun to thing about a grand baby! I am voting and because we are in a small town and use paper ballots I am counting also
Cathy

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I hope you get all you wish for! I am hoping, too, that the election will go smoothly. Closet cleaning is on my to-do list. I keep thinking each day that I'll get started and then something else gets in the way. One of these days...

Susan said...

Perhaps if you tape several episodes of Hoarders, your closets will get organized much quicker. That's what keeps us in line. We are both "collectors" and it's hard to toss things. Hang in there!

Joyce said...

Still so much need up here and there is snow in the forecast. Hoping it skirts around but right now they are saying well get some.

Excited to hear girl or boy...hoping mom and baby are doing well. Grandma too : )

yaya said...

I'm with you on all the wish fronts..especially the cookie wish! Boy or girl Grand...your heart will melt no matter what! Let us know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...