SWEET TEA

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Baby's got his Speedo on!

Well up on TV, by the pool he stands,
there's a crowd of swimmers and they all look tan,
he don't look back, he's doin' nothing' wrong,
Lord have mercy, baby's got his Speedo on!

He can't help it if he's made that way,
he's not to blame if they look his way,
he ain't really tryin' to cause a scene,
it just comes naturally, nah , the guy can't help it! 


It was an ittsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie,
tiny, little, blue bikini
they they wore for their first swim today...

Suddenly I have developed a real interest in Swimming!
*wink  *wink

There is absolutely no room for any
type of wardrobe malfunction.
Just sayin. . .
Don't you dare say you hadn't noticed!

What's next, "Spray Paint?".
Go Team USA!!






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm still laughing alllllll the way up here in Canada!!
Can you hear me???

Jeanie said...

Gotta love those....ah, swimmers.

Bobbie said...

Oh my gosh, I hadn't noticed.

Oh, you said not to say that, right? LOL Enjoy your Olympics!

SouthLakesMom said...

I was watching the USA womens gymnastics and the sheen of their suits made them look like they were just plastic shells sprayed on...like a "dip cone!"

And yes, of course we notice those boys swimming. Du-uh!

yaya said...

I may be old..but I aint dead...Yeah baby.

NanaDiana said...

Hey- Where did you get a picture of my hubby?;>) xo Diana

Marsha Young said...

A whole new wrinkle on "watching the Olympics with keen interest."

Chatty Crone said...

Girl I know where your mind is! sandie

karen said...

Yes indeed - we love our swimmers!

nancygrayce said...

Those guys! They have got some bodies! And what I really wonder is how they keep those teeny suits on when they dive in?????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...