SWEET TEA

Thursday, June 14, 2012

What.I.Know.For.Sure.

What.I.Know.For.Sure.
  ~by: SWEET TEA

I want YOU to have his babies.

We're all a little obcessed,
just about different things;
it's called "passion".

President George H.W. Bush
is a very wise man.
Can't remember if I voted for him
or not, but I found the interview
he gave to his granddaughter,
quiet touching...I sure hope I voted
for him.  What a guy!

The Pioneer Woman and Paula Deen
are bad influences to a woman on a diet.

It's not the camera.  It's me.

Bath & Body is having a great Summer sale this month.

Just because one plays "Words with Friends"
doesn't really mean these folks are actual friends.

I also know I have pretty toes,
'cause many of you told me so
in the comments you left yesterday..
At my age, good toes are something to be celebrated!

I also know I should never blog after
taking my sleeping pill.

Goodnight.

13 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Awwww, you make me giggle!

Joy Tilton said...

I celebrate my good toes and good hair, at least most days... sometimes the nail polish is a little chippy an the hair won't co-operate!

Anonymous said...

I would say you have a pretty good handle on things,

Handsome's wife said...

You crack me up!

Melanie said...

I can agree with you on almost everything except for the having babies part! LOL!! Hoping not to have anybodies babies at this stage of the game!!!

Love reading your blog, you always make me smile!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

LOL Sweet Tea....I know you are funny and that is all that matters.
Hugs C

Linda said...

Great post!

I didn't know you played Words With Friends! SO do I!

NanaDiana said...

LOL- What the heck is Words With Friends? And, I think I FORGOT to say yesterday that you DO have pretty toes- I try to never show my own anymore- xo Diana

acorn hollow said...

a pretty funny list great toes are to be celebrated.
Cathy

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

I say you covered a lot of areas in a short time. lol
Have not seen the interview I will check it out.
Honey if you saw my toes you would thank God every day for yours. lol
Now I am off to check out your toes.
Do I need a life or what.
Love ya
Maggie

nancygrayce said...

Ha!! A friend once told me I shouldn't email her after I'd taken my sleeping pill! I shudder to think what that meant!! :)

Relyn Lawson said...

Love this. I love both Georges.

yaya said...

I missed the previous post but I agree, you have nice toes..that's something coming from a foot disliker...(i'm not sure that's even a word). I too enjoyed the HS speech. I'm tired of the idea that everyone is a winner. Some of us just aren't and that's OK..I missed the interview but I'm sure I voted for him anyway..you are a real hoot and I hope your enjoy the weekend and I think you should always post after the pill!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...