SWEET TEA

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

High-Tech


As I was driving to yesterday's hair appointment I got a call from Princess to tell me the hairdresser had called, was running late, but just to wait, "cause she would be there".

"Ok.  Darn.
I forgot my ipad.
Bor-rrrring."


Then Princess said, "Mom, pray!'

"Pray?"
She caught me off guard.

"Yes, that's what they tell us at church, when you're bored you should pray for someone."

Why didn't I think of that?

Praying is really the most high-tech thing we can do, isn't it?  No AT&T or Verizon needed, just an automatic direct connection to the top.  Love it!

I've got a pretty smart kid!


14 comments:

Melanie said...

Yes, you do have a pretty smart kid!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

You, Ms. Sweet Tea, have raised one fine young lady!!
Hugs C

Sunny Simple Life said...

Yes very smart. I will have to remember this.

Linda said...

Amen! You DO!!

Nonnie said...

Out of the mouths of babes. She is right! How did the haircut go?

Marsha Young said...

What a great suggestion from a very neat kid!

She must go to a good church, too, if they are teaching her that kind of practical living out her faith.

Blessings to you - Marsha

Aloha Acres said...

"Outta the mouths of babes". :)

marejohn said...

Now THAT was inspiration from above! So simple yet profound...and almost too easy to remember to do that! I LOVE this! You sure did something right mom!
Thanks for sharing!!

Jeanie said...

Pretty smart kid indeed!

NanaDiana said...

You DO have a smart kid! xo Diana

Unknown said...

Princess knows her stuff! Good idea!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I am impressed with your daughter's response. You have done a good job there my friend.

Joyce said...

Wise words : )

Sandra said...

That is a wise girl you have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...