SWEET TEA

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"LOVE" in a box.


I got a box in the mail
And inside was "love"!


My Sister has been taking a quilting class
and she made this for me.
Is there anything prettier than red patterned fabric
with small black and white checks?
If you answered "No" then you are
ABSOLUTELY correct.


BE-A-U-Ti-FUL!
I know how much time she put into this
and it speaks to my heart.


It looks awesome on my kitchen table.
The flowers were a hostess gift
from a sweet friend.
I think the Valentine placemat and the flowers
were meant to be on my table.

I just can't seem to get this cheesey smile
off my face today.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I hope you've got enough love in your life
to give you a big smile today too,
which I KNOW you do, as there's
love galore in the Bloggy community.
I love those of you who stop by
to read my words and share my life.
You make a difference
in my world.

Thank you!

18 comments:

Melanie said...

That is awesome! What a thoughtful and sweet sister gift!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful, she's very talented for sure.
Happy Valentines Day, thats a loving sister you have.

BARBIE said...

The placemat is lovely. I love the black and red. Happy Valentines Day!

Unknown said...

And you make a difference to me too. I'm so glad that we are friends! Your sister is so talented. It screams, "I love you!" Have a great Valentine's day today and every day.

Beth J said...

Enjoy and have a happy valentine's day!!

Beth J said...

Enjoy and have a happy valentine's day!!

Mary said...

Sisters that give you stuff are the BEST! :)

My Mind's Eye said...

Your sister is very talented and a fantastic sister! Love in a box indeed!! Mom and I send you a big Valentine's Hug
Madi

nancygrayce said...

Oh, I love the placemat! I am actually wearing black and red today!

Sounds like a great day!

Sush said...

Sisters are the very best gift, aren't they? How kind of her to gift you with a handmade, heart made item!
Love the Blogging Friends are Real Friends...yes YOU are!
Hugs~

Bobbie said...

What a wonderful gift from your sister!! I always enjoy stopping by to see what you have to share. Happy Valentines day!

Jill said...

So beautiful! What a special gift to receive! Happy Valentine's day!

Blessings,
Jill

Janie Fox said...

Right back at ya friend!!

KTW said...

What a sweet and thoughtful present! Any homemade gift is super special. :)

Hope you've had a fantastic Valentine's Day!

Chatty Crone said...

Happy Valentine's Day. sandie♥

Linda said...

What can we say??? You are WONDERFUL!!!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I love your gift. It is gorgeous. What a wonderful sister you have. Happy Valentines Day.

Annesphamily said...

Any handiwork that is quilted is incredible! I love to see someones talent laid out like that! Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...