SWEET TEA

Thursday, November 17, 2011

This.That. And one more thing.


Dear Doctor(s),
The time we spent together yesterday was very healing.  I am feeling much better today. 
   ~Sincerely,
    Sweet Tea

Sometimes blogging is totally therapeutic
and yesterday was one of those times.
Your comments were so affirming!
Blog-docs are the best!

"Kum-by-yah . . ."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Princess and I worked in the garage yesterday cleaning, sorting, and purging.  It was brutal.  We were both achy, sweaty and oh-so-tired at the end of the day.  But it looked so much better when we were finished.  I put this chore on the list of things I do every three years, right beneath a Colonoscopy.



Today the Direct TV guy came and hooked up our bedroom TV that has been moved to a different wall in the bedroom redo.   Mister doesn't like change.  He says the bedroom feels "different".  DUH!  After all this work it had better feel (and look) different.  He will be much happier now that his TV is working again.  In just a few days I will be posting the finished photos of the room.  How WILL you sleep between now and then with the anticipation?

Now I need to get someone out here to work on the Dryer.
"Jiminy!"

12 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I won't be able to get a wink of sleep until I see your bedroom.

I cleaned today too and I agree with the colonoscopy!

sandie

Rhona said...

Yay, not too long to wait! ;o)
I feel so much better since starting on the garage - still a bit to do, though at least I can now walk from one end to the other! x

Aloha Acres said...

I love your way with words. :) Your blog always brings a smile.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I'll just be so bright eyed and bushy tailed awaitin' the anticipation. I've got a feelin' it's gonna be great!!!

Shoot take it...dryer problems. I swear it's always something as long as we take breath.

Guess it sure beats the alternative! Heeehehehe!!!

God bless ya and enjoy this wonderful day sweetie!!!

Anonymous said...

you always make me smile,, can't wait to see the reveal!!

Sush said...

LOL I love your husband is having to adjust to the room. My Dad used to tell my Mom she couldn't rearrange the bedroom cause he couldn't sleep if she did. After pointing out vacations where he was not only on the other side of a bed but in a different city, he gave in.
And I'm with you...Jimminy on all those unexpected surprises, grr!
Colonoscopy preps are on my top 10 list of things that I like more than bamboo shoots under my nails.
Hugs~

My Mind's Eye said...

Great post!! I think all men have the not like change gene BUT having a working TV and remote should put an end to all the worries.
Hugs C

Just Stuff From a Boomer said...

I want to see the bedroom too. And.. your blog makes me smile too.

Mary said...

Get it done, already! I haven't had a full night's sleep since you started! :D

Unknown said...

You are one busy lady. I'm anticipating the unveiling. It sounds like it's going to scream talent and creativity.

karen said...

I can't wait to see what you've done to the place! Men never like anything to be changed, so I think you were wise to get the TV hooked up pronto!

nancygrayce said...

It seems I'm not sleeping anyhow, so I'll just be here waiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...