SWEET TEA

Monday, May 16, 2011

"How can it be wrong. . .?"

Today's Food Diary



Breakfast:  Diet Green Tea
                    Apple Breakfast Bar
Emotion:     OK




Lunch:     Small Cheese Slice
                 3 Ritz Crackers
Emotion:  Rushed




Dinner:    Cup of Soup
                 Half Tuna Sandwich|
                *One mega-honkin' LARGE Macadamia Nut Cookie*
Emotion:  FAN-TAS-TIC!



"Why does it feel so darn good
to be BAD?". . .


which reminds me of the song,
"How Can It Be Wrong
When It Feels So Right?"
which reminds me of the song
"I like it.  I love it.
I want some more of it."
Diet anthem anyone?


6 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Great post! I feel a little blue today so this cheered me up! I had a smoothie, orange,strawberry,vanilla yogurt. I need to take a walk but my foot is bothering me today. I hope I do not have some long term foot problem! Yikes! It happens with age...drat! Enjoy the day! Anne

Parsley said...

Diets...bah. I need to loose weight but have no willpower!

NanaDiana said...

I finally went back to my old tried-&-true food plan. I need to get ther restof my weight off and KEEP it off! Cute post~ Diana

Kimmy said...

LOL! No kidding, huh?! It wears off pretty quickly for me though. My body just starts to feel bad and then I'm all tellin' my husband "We need to get back on track here. No more junk food!" LOL

Janet, said...

Macadamia nut cookies are so good! I've started a diet, though, so it will be a while before I feel fan-tas-tic! But those slim fast shakes aren't so bad after you add some crushed ice and blueberries and then whip it all up in a blender :o)

momof3girls said...

I know I sometimes enjoy making chocolate angels when I fall off the diet wagon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...