SWEET TEA

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My BAD!


Soooo embarrassing!


One of the young pregnant Mom's
at our church posted some very
beautiful photos of her bare
baby bump on Facebook.



I made a comment on her
FB page -
"Awwww.  So Sweet!"


Imagine my horror when I later saw
that someone had  rudely posted
the following on this young woman's FB page:
"Asses.  So sweet!" 

And that someone was
ME!
The auto-correct had changed
the letters around.
I apologized and did the best I could
to correct the error.

Did I mention I'm the leader of
Women's Ministry
at the church we both attend?
(sigh)


3 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Oh no! That darn auto correct! It's gotten me a time or two!

Abi's Blog said...

Enjoyed your blog and had to laugh out loud at this - I'm always so afraid to post on FB because I'm always afraid it might come out wrong.
:) Your blog was a blessing to me!
Ava

Rick Watson said...

That is funny. You've convinced me to post my column on Typos.
http://dorahighschoolalumni.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...