SWEET TEA

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Geeked Up and In Love!


I am totally GEEKED UP
and IN LOVE!!


You see, my dishwasher,
like many newer models,
has the silverware rack on the door.
I.HATE.THAT.
It doesn't hold enough and is always
full before there are enough
dirty dishes to run a full load.

Then, one glorious day
I found

*THIS*
on Amazon.
Yes, it was over-priced at
$39.99.
But I love it anyway.
The 3 compartments separate
so I can use one or all of them, as needed.
It fits everywhere, so I can place
it as I want!!

Better than sliced bread
and darn near equal
to Chocolate!!

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Great idea! So it just sits down on the bottom rack wherever you want? Perfect! And I always liked my door rack because I felt it freed up my rack space..and this dw doesn't have the door rack~ lol Ya just can't win~ xxoo Diana

Kimmy said...

My dishwasher actually came with that one!! I love it also!! I can put forks with forks, spoons with spoons, etc and it makes putting them away easy!!

Yippy for your new find but boo that it had to cost you.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

It's the little things in life that either annoy the heck out of us --- or give us amazing joy! I love little joys. Thanks for your sweet visit -- always fun to hear from you.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

It is amazing what little things can bring us joy in our lives isn't it?

Unknown said...

I don't think I've ever seen a dishwasher with the rack on the door. Maybe it's time for a new dishwasher!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...