SWEET TEA

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random Dozen


Mid-week fun is always provided by
Linda at Second Cup of Coffee.
Check her out HERE.


1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?

   Only in my dreams.  Really.
   I have a re-occuring dream that I am lost
   and cannot find my way back home.
   There are always different people in the
   dreams, and the locations and circumstances
   are different, but the theme stays the same.
   Guess that gives new meaning to the term
    "Insecure".


2. Have you ever been to an island?
    Hawaii (Oahe)
    Nassau (is that an island?)
    Padre Island


3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
    I'll have to think about that and get back to you.


4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
    When I was a young Mom I saw things
     in black and white.  The older I get
     the grayer things become -


(and I'm not
     just talking about my hair!).


5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
    I rarely read   
   so forget the book,


    I'm taking my best friend, Purell.
       

6. What are you most afraid of?
     Needles. (shots, injections)


7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
    I'm keeping my old memories.
    The answer to this question probably depends
     on your current age.



8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?

Me; fresh-faced



Me; 15 min. after giving birth
(still in position and obviously my milk has come in)


Me; struttin' my stuff



9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
    ELOPE!


10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
       We love to GET it, but hate to GIVE it.


11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
      No good way to wait for the doctor.


12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
      She'd have my same beautiful feet
      but a singing voice like Trisha Yearwood!!

13 comments:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I could not wait for you to post. I love reading your answers and comparing them to mine. It is such a fun way to get to know what makes people tick. I am with you on the shades of gray issue. Happy Weds. :-)

Mom24 said...

You are so funny. Thanks for consistently brightening my day. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you for stopping over today.
I haven't gotten around to everyone yet. Padre Island sounds familiar to me. I think I've been to South Padre Island. Purell, good answer. I don't go anywhere today with it! Just love you pictures of yourself. I agree with "elope" but I want to be there if it's my kids. Saves allot of money!

Unknown said...

I don't know what it means but I constantly have dreams of being lost or losing my car or not finding my way back to somewhere. Hope it's not a premonition of things to come!

Love your photos...especially the just after giving birth photo! hahaha

Nel said...

What fun answers! I never ever dream or at least I can't ever read them. Maybe my sub concious has dementia. lolol.
Glad you stopped by... and yes my daddy was a very wise man.

until next time... nel

Joyce said...

I definitely think shades of gray come with age. I'm talking wisdom and hair : )

Always fun reading your answers!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

You never disappoint with your funny answers, always fun to stop by. The varied answers from everyone just tickle me. Blessings to you!

Cheri said...

I love the answers you give to these questions, they definitely are not typical which makes them so fun to read. Your #6 would be my answer too.

SusanD said...

You always crack me up. I love your photo shoot. You are spot on with forgiveness. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD

Mary said...

I always look forward to reading your responses and seeing what pictures you come up with each week! Eloping was definitely the way to go!

Lauri said...

First time visiting & I loved your answers. I was cracking up. Thanks for brightening my day.
Lauri

KTW said...

Always love your answers! :) I needed a giggle this evening, so thank you very much. And BTW, you should be very afraid...we think SO much alike! ;)

Unknown said...

OMGosh I am LOL at the bikini photo with your milk already in...THANK YOU for the giggle today...it was needed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...