SWEET TEA

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Dozen



You can link up and join in the fun HERE.

1. Define a great relationship.




2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
"diet Cherry Coke, light on the ice"
  I.Love.Sonic.


3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)

Cockapoo
(Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix)


4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?



Atlanta, GA.
( I love the South!)
I would like to live in a loft apartment in one
of the cool downtown neighborhoods
where I could walk to all the shopping
and sit outside on my balcony and watch
the city go by at my feet.

5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
   
"You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy. "
      ~Garth Brooks
The older I get the more I appreciate the way I was raised
and the values I was taught.  I was wealthy in the things
that mattered. . . It would have been nice for
us to have had a bit more money so I could have been
socialized more and have traveled some AND my parents

would not have had to work so hard. 


6. Who's the funniest person you know?
     I have always been attracted to people who make me laugh.
     I LOVE that quality in a person.  My dh was such a FUN date that I married him!!
     He's become a bit more serious as he's grown older, but he still has his moments.


7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
    Yes Ma'am I sure did.
     Ambien is my bedtime friend.


8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?



     "DOG POOP!"    
My poochie had left me two "tootsie rolls"
to pick up.

9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
    I want Fried.  Do you really have to ask?
    (Grilled is what I usually cook at home -
     Often have fried when I eat out.)


10. Are you afraid of the dark?


Isn't everyone?     



11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When people used to ask me this I would always say "a Journalist".   I didn't really know what that was but I knew it had something to do with writing and people seemed to always be impressed by  that answer.



12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
Beautiful, Sexy, Smart,
      "Creative"

14 comments:

Mary said...

HA! One of my girls woke me up too early, and your dog left you a present! My last drive through was at Sonic as well!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I linked up today....I loved your answers so much I thought I would do it too....

SusanD said...

I totally agree that you are creative. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD

Joyce said...

I'm really craving some Sonic as I read the randoms today...we don't have one in our neck of the woods. So sad.

I love #1 : )

KTW said...

CRAZILY creative! That's you! :) Love your answers.
And I've still never been to Sonic.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

I always get a laugh out of your Random Dozen, which I had some of your quick whit! And, I do love Sonic too and you are definitely creative! Blessings to you!

Pamela said...

What a great list! I'm still chuckling.

Mom24 said...

You're very creative. I love coming here.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Creative answers. Love the pictures. #1 ~ great answer!

Nel said...

As always, fun answers! Sonic sure is a favorite spot of everyone!

until next time... nel

Pamela Scott said...

great answers, your dog is cute and I went to sonic last too, I love that place

Mocha with Linda said...

Fun answers. I absolutely loved #1!

sanjeet said...

I loved your answers so much I thought I would do it too....
post free classifieds

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...