SWEET TEA

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random Dozen


I never get tired of participating in 
"Random Dozen",
as I LOVE to give my opinion,
which these questions
allow me to do. 
If you'd like to play along then go
HERE to link up.

1. What is your favorite sign of Spring?


Sunshine.
Duh!


2. Did you remember to spring forward on March 14? If not, how did it impact your day?
    Yes Ma'am, I did.
     I LOVE having more daylight in the evening!

3. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what vegetable would you plant in a garden this year?


Cucu-Mato plant.
Fresh tomatoes & cucumbers on the
same plant!

4. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what fruit would you plant?


Blueberry Pie Tree.
'Nuff said.


5. What is your least favorite insect?

If you lived here (Louisiana)
you wouldn't even ask.


6. March 22 was World Water Day. To celebrate, here are some water questions. Do you drink bottled water? If so, what brand?

I don't like the taste of any water
so I don't drink it without something
added to it.
Bottled Lipton Diet Green Tea
is what I drink most of the time.

7. Have you ever been somewhere that it was not safe to drink the local water? If so, how did you handle that?



8. How many glasses of water do you drink per day?
    0 water
    24 - 30 oz Green Tea


9. March 24 is the birthday of Harry Houdini. Have you ever watched a professional magic show? Share.
    Many times.

10. Have you ever been a participant in a professional magic show (up on stage!)?
      Yes, though I'm not terribly proud of it;
      actually it was quite embarassing. .  .



   I was selected from the audience to come to the stage.
   Then I was given a carrot to put in my mouth;
   then my brain function failed and I let a complete
   stranger put on a blindfold and take a sharp axe
   and cut the carrot in half.  Yes, I know. . .
      

11. March 24 is also the birthday of Steve McQueen and Clyde Barrow. Do you like Westerns or gangster movies? If so, what is your favorite?
      Neither.      I'm a Chick-Flick kind of Girl.


12. (Really random) What U.S. state that you've never visited would you like to visit someday?
       I've actually been to all the U.S. states I'm
       particularly interested in, but I'd like to go
       back to CA and spend more time there.




I love it when you visit.
Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Mary said...

I love reading your comments! Thanks for the early morning chuckle! What great answers!

KTW said...

Wow! You are a very brave (or very silly....) woman! I would never go up on stage, let alone let someone near a blindfolded me with an ax! EGAD! ;)

SusanD said...

ahahaha. love the drinking water answer. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD

Bonnie said...

Totally love number 7! And we have the same huge insects here in Texas. Although your photo did gross me out a little! ;)

Joyce said...

I saw blueberry plants in Loews the other day...they were for your patio and I was tempted but we have a little something known as bears and they don't hesitate to hop up on the deck for a snack so I guess I best not try it.

Unknown said...

Good questions--and answers. And your pictures never fail to make me smile. I'm headed over to link up shortly.

Unknown said...

Very cool answers. Very creative indeed!

Happy Wednesday!

hugs
shakira

Random Dozen
Spring Giveaways
My Grandnephew Dreams in Haiku
Joyful Signs

Mom24 said...

Great answers. You always bring a smile. :)

SouthLakesMom said...

Cucumato and blueberry pie tree -- you're talking my kind of gardening!

I'm pretty sure that carrot was genetically modified to interfere with brain function! What a great story though!

Thanks for participating in RD!

Pamela Scott said...

I loved your answers and your pictures crack me up especially the mosquito one YUKES... I sure wish the sun would start shining here

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

What a fun visit! I'm a Louisiana Girl too and couldn't agree more with you about the mosquitos! Yuck! Blessings to you and thanks for the chuckles this afternoon!

Skoots1moM said...

so fun...love all your picks and comments :)

Kim said...

Absolutely loved the photos and cartoons you used! You made me laugh out loud :-)

Stephani Cochran said...

I'm lovin' the blueberry pie tree! I'm with you on the water. I have to be really thirsty to want to drink water! Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...