SWEET TEA

Monday, December 28, 2009

the game of "Things"




"The game of Things"  was our new family game for this year's Christmas season. 
It did not disappoint. 
It helps if you're family is a little left of center, and aren't they all?  BTW, I'm totally not selling this or getting any $ for this blog, I'm just throwing this into cyber space in case your family loves games like ours does.  The game made for lots of laughs and insight into the strange humor of those gathered around the kitchen table.
Here are just a sampling of the questions
(feel free to let your imagination go wild - we did!)



"Things you shouldn't attempt to juggle. . ."



"Things you shouldn't do
when you are naked. . ."



"Things that confirm that your life
is going downhill. . ."



"Things that would probably
keep you out of Heaven. . ."



"Things that shouldn't be passed from
one generation to the next. . ."


Now it's your turn to give it a try -
Here's your quesion. . .

"Things paramedics shouldn't say to a patient on the way to the hospital. . ."
*I'll be watching the "Comments"
for your goof ball answers response.

8 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

You've totally got my attention with this...I love the question.

My answer: "Gee, I'm at a loss, we don't know what to do. I sure hope the doctors at the hospital can figure it out"

OR

My answer: "Anyone remember the sequence to CPR..is it 15 breaths and 2 compressions? or 2 breaths and 15 compressions....?"

Kat said...

"Um, what in the world is THAT?" This one would also fall into the category of what a student shouldn't say during a patient's ultrasound. I know, that's what she said during mine! Kathy (it was a grossly enlarged gall bladder btw)

Jill of All Trades said...

"Uh, do you mind if we run through the McDonalds on the way, we missed dinner!"

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

"This is my first day and you're the my first patient."

KTW said...

"You say you're having trouble breathing? Hang on a minute while look that up..."

Gonna have to look for this game! :)

Susan said...

hmmm....how about "what's that smell?"

Robin said...

"WOW! I've never seen anything that looks THAT BAD before!"

"I sure do hope my bad luck streak ends.....my last FOUR patients have died before they got to the hospital!"

"WHOOOOPS!"

This looks like such a fun game!

{{HUGS}}

Robin :o)

Madison Rose :) said...

I would say " i don't think she'll make it... oh well lets hit mcdonalds." LOL!! i just bought this game to take to camp and CANNOT wait to play!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...