SWEET TEA

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

speling woh's!


Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?
                     * * * * * * * * * * *

wen i wz n skool i wz a gewd speler,
untl i tooq shoert haend.
It ruened mi speling.


Nw txting es ruening r
keds speling.


do u uhgree?

7 comments:

The Retired One said...

whn I ws n cllge, I lrnd to wrte n spd wrtg + avd vwls. It hlpd tk ntes in clss.

:-}

Susan said...

I raed by lteters, not wrods, so tihs was vrey hrad for me. I eevn tpye lteter by lteter. Sheesh, that was murder. Fun post though! Susan

Unknown said...

I could read it, but it gave me a headache. It's official--I am old.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

i uhgree! Cute post!

Kat said...

Cute post! I was able to read this without a problem, which surprised me alot! Of course, the last batch of calenders we ordered for the clinic had animal spelled "aminal" and it was 2 weeks before any of us noticed. But I can't bring myself to type this way, sorry. Kathy

chocdrop said...

I would love to type that way, but it took to much brain power to read....lol

Angela Tolsma said...

yup texting is horrible

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...