SWEET TEA

Monday, June 29, 2009

What does this say to you?

I found this lovely (?) work-of-art
on the wall of my Husband's favorite
BBQ establishment.
I know art is a subjective medium,
so I gotta ask,

"What does this art say to you?". 

             * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Aside from what the "art" says to you,
"I" personally want to say to YOU:
Tip thank you graphics Pictures, Images and Photos
Thanks you for holding my hand during my recent pity party.  I had no idea at the time I was having technical difficulties.  Now I know and I'm happy once again in Blogland.  Someone probably should have slapped me and said "Snap out of it", but you were way to kind to do such a thing. THANK YOU!

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Shoot. I would have had a much bigger pity party if all my comments stopped! But look, it has let me on two times in a row!!

Gladys said...

Does it sing "Take Me to The River"?

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Gee, I think that piece of art is telling that someone needs to free that poor fish from the tree he's got himself caught in!!

We all need a good pity party every now and then!

The Rambler said...

Mmmmm...I honestly wonder what the person was thinking when they bought it for their restaurant for their patrons to look at.

Interesting :)

Just SO said...

That maybe your husband needs to find a new favorite bbq establishment? Weird.

Unknown said...

That 'art' says Eat More Chicken!

B said...

It screams loud and clear to me, "THROW ME OUT!" Your husband is stronger than me. I could not eat somewhere with that "art" on the wall.

Susan said...

I'm cracking up. Gladys took the words right out of my mouth. I thought you were trying to do a collage and had laid some stuff out on your floor and were going to ask for ideas. Hmmm, someone should have asked for ideas. I think something's fishy there. Whoever made that art should have a pity party. Sheesh.

SusanD said...

WOW! you have 79 followers now! I remember not to long ago you were trying to break 50. Congrats. -- And thanks for your kind words. Blessings, SusanD

Angela Tolsma said...

I hope you don't mind, and let me know if you do, but I copied your picture and thank you idea.

There is also a little something for you on my blog

Cheers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...